Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump (56904 Views)

Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by TunezMediaBlog: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Jada Pollock snapped with her dad looking heavy with baby number 2 for Wizkid.

Congrats to the family.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgOxvteAHRn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Shalommy(f): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2022
See how happy the man is, using his daughter as cashout. Chaii undecided

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by FiremanX: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jada Padlock,,,,,Wizkid likes milf sha

See the kind classy and sweet woman wey machala dey climb because he get money,,,,may God bless us too oh,,, grin

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by pretydiva(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shows off new baby bump? Where's the old baby bump undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by pretydiva(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shows off new baby bump? Where's the old baby bump undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Holybaddo: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
DNA test should be conducted
cool

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Hastaada: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
And so what?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by tolumizzy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Eleniyan babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Hahabita7: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by easyboycom(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Like for wiskid share for davido grin
Check my signature I produce cartons of all types kiss

22 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by ChairmanNL(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by seanwilliam(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Like for wizkid share for davido’

53 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by scobaba: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Her papa healthy pas whizzy.

Igbo na wahala grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by naijainstinct: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shalommy:
First thing that came to my mind too grin

Please help us join your voices to end this callous hike in the cost of obtaining Police Character Certificate in Nigeria. A PCC with 3 months validity shouldn't cost more than an international passport with 5 years validity. They want to frustrate the dreams of youths who wish to travel abroad for study or work but we will not allow them.

Sign the petition via the link below

https://chng.it/VrpvyhKD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wizzy, big engine small body

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by iamblest(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
congrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Olamilekxy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shalommy:

Jada's family is rich, she has even manage great people like Chris brown, essien e.t.c

Dey not even Nigerian,

Every family isn't poor

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by condralbedez: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one don carry certificate of occupancy in wizman's life

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by HHataa: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Father of all nations

Tuface v2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by iamblest(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for wizkid share for davido’

72 years old man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by ItrendNaija(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oh wow
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Adedotguy: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Baby 2 loading........

Safe delivery in Addy beautiful lady kiss kiss

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Stargangz: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Naija musical artists giving birth like rats, tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Darkcloud11(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Share for portable like for jada baby bump

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Aidejay(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
This babe fine shaa.
Wizkid's children just fine anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by Moh247: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wizkid should just marry her
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by SmallDick99(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump by DoveXlover: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shalommy:
You don't know who Jada is, that's why you are degrading her.
Yes!! Wizkid is richer than her but that woman has her own money and can afford anything she wants to buy without collecting a penny from Wizkid.
Without her, Wizkid will not be where he is today and before she met Wizkid, she was already very successful and back then, she was richer than Wizkid.

Wizkid was just lucky to have won her heart.
Go and read more about her.
This is why she is one of the most important person in the life of Wizkid.
And bro, she is richer than all your Nigeria female celebs.
Name one Nigeria female celeb Richer than her?

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.