Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect (36627 Views)

Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Imole De grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Bmaster(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
I SPENT #3000 TODAY FO P.O,JUST TO MAKE SURE I RENEW MY LOST PVC AT ONITSHA SOUTH L.G.A.

HE MERITED ALL THE TIME,MONEY AND ENERGY I WASTED TODAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Mamijoh(f): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Samunique:
Congrats !

May the Lord remove anything APC in our national lives just as he removed them in Osun !!!

May He unite all Nigerians hearts against them at all levels, before, during and after the elections !!!

May they ( APC ) not survive beyond 2023 !

May the Lord raise for us a new leader, the Restorer and Rebuilder of all that APC has destroyed in Jesus name.

May APC and Buhari never happen to Nigeria again in Jesus name !!!

Amennnnn !!!
Amen and Amen, in Jesus name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by LollySeaSide: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Better!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Stanfeelings: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA WAIT FOR 14 DAYS....LUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by gloryman91: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dancing inside Governor Villa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Munzy14(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Adeleke assemble your lawyers.....

Never sleep when APC is awake...gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by yusluvad(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
skana28:
Congrats again Adeleke. Which State is next?
Ogun state lókàn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by garfield1: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:
Na man u be davido...

Drop ur aza make I appreciate u..

Should i
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
God bless imole ipinle

cc
omenka the number 1 Yoruba enemy
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by ufuosman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Samunique(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Case closed!

APC can now bring their shenanigans on.

Oyetola can now open the vaults for lawyers, let them get their own share of the national cake.

Death to Tinubu’s demonic ambition!
*fixed*

Amen !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:
Na man u be davido...

2140267064 UBA,
Show me love Boss
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Femi316: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your channel na DSTV or na NTA which one...�
lizzybella26:
Please subscribe to my channel
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by juman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hope the court would not collect it back from him.
I read that apc is going to court.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Akerele44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
I congratulate this man and he should not forget that Governor is not all about Dancing

People is waiting to see what he has to offer the state

I wish him best of luck
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by naikeboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Classy davido loving u the more... If na some people now them for like be chief of staff for the man government....
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by foreshore(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
lizzybella26:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea2SSuhhsZY

PHOTOS: Adeleke Receives Certificate Of Return

The governor-elect of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, has been presented with the Certificate of Return by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Credit: Twitter | davido

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1549711187675230208?t=TCue2pokgmHqJ4Xhv5OtjQ&s=19

Thank God. APC wan steal the certificate before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by NohurryInLife: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
KillSars:
Na man u be davido...

You be better person. For you to reason say you wan show Davido love, na nice guy you be cheesy cool
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by swissgoldenpro2: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congrats to the dancing senator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by press9jatv: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Congratulations to him but he looks like who obesity will likely kill. He doesn't look healthy. He has to be very conscious of his size, I am sure he will be sworn in as Nigeria's only Fat and obesed governor

I don't think he's as fat as Gburugburu of Enugu state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by adebambo13d: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
as president of Biafraas president of Biafra...
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by kunletj: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations to my governor Ademola Adeleke. Davido your head dey. You shout yesterday and result came out today
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by Akharmony: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Everything just wrong for the country, what is wrong with providing the mn a sit, so he can comfortable sign whatevr he has to sign. . Bending like he's un duress to sign a paper... Nigeria is still underdevelop, all this oldies must just go and rest
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect by lizzybella26: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femi316:
Your channel na DSTV or na NTA which one...�
Lol grin
Na youtube channel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / APC Presidential Campaign Spokesman, Festus Keyamo Returned To Law (photos) / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.