Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Stop Spending Money On Drugs. Use This Instead - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Spending Money On Drugs. Use This Instead (235 Views)

COVID-19: Two Wuhan Doctors Turn Black After Spending Weeks In ICU (Photos) / 71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Spending Money On Drugs. Use This Instead by jek1471: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Read this carefully

Do you know that you can get that serious ailment treated without spending money on drugs?

YES!‼️

Just using the fruits and vegetable we see around us. The good thing is that they don't have side effects like many of the drugs we buy with lots of money.

I was surprised when I learnt that the fruits and vegetable we see around us every day have so much medicinal values.

My friend has compiled a valuable information on how you can combine fruits and vegetables to cure up to 14 different ailments, even the ones we believe are advanced and very expensive to treat. He put together this information in an ebook. TREATMENTS WITH FRUITS AND VEGGIES

This is a compilation that can be beneficial to everyone: your aged parents, your uncles and aunties, your children, your wife / husband, your friends, your neighbor and you.

The ailments treated in this eBook include:

�� Ulcer
�� High blood pressure
�� Kidney diseases
�� Liver diseases
�� Total body reset (detoxification)
�� Weight loss and belly fat
�� Erectile dysfunction
�� Sexual stamina
�� Hormonal imbalance
�� Infertility
�� Infections (fungal, bacteria)
�� Lung disease
�� Stroke
�� Prostrate enlargement

Even if you don't have any of these ailments, your general well being can be maintained with a good combination of fruits and vegetables.

The eBook is just too loaded! but surprisingly this eBook is sold at a very very cheap price compared to the enormous life saving information it contains.

It is sold for a promo price of just 2,999Naira. I don't know how long it will be sold at this promo price before it goes back to it's real price of 15,000Naira. That means you have to hurry and make good use of this opportunity

When I say the book is good and loaded you have to believe me. It is!
No wonder people are rushing it from left, right and center.

Please rush now and get yours!

Just send message (WhatsApp or SMS...PLEASE DON'T CALL) to 08064273066
and thank me later.�

� Stop spending money on drugs

You can also be a blessing to someone. Buy it and send to someone as a gift.

You are blessed!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Medication / Interpretation Of Result / Do This Now To Reduce The Tooth Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.