Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (688 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by FuglyGurl(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Members of the All Progressives Congress APC in Bogoro, Dass and Tafawabalewa Local Government Areas of Bauchi State are set to decamp to Labour Party (LP), New Nigerian Peoples’ Party (NNPP), and Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP).

At the Stakeholders’ Meeting held in Tafawa Balewa, the members unanimously resolved that they would decamp from APC if the choice of the APC presidential running mate remains a Muslim-Muslim affair.

Spokesperson of the members Malam Abubakar Chindo Maikeke said “we will not be Part of dividing Nigeria”.

Bogoro, Dass and Tafawabalewa Local Government Areas form the Federal constituency that produced fourth time elected Rt Hon.Yakubu Dogara, Speaker of the 8th Assembly of the House of Representatives.

He also stated that, the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) recognises Christianity and Islam in Nigeria so as to balance National issues in whatever we do as a Nation.The same Constitution gave birth to Federal Character Commission to put to rest some issues such as Muslim – Muslim ticket and other political and other or administrative appointments.

It’s therefore, not proper for a National political party to continue abusing, breaching the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without considering the masses efford to a United Nigeria.

Our correspondent in Bauchi State reports that similar arrangements are on going in order Federal constituencies within the State.

When contacted, the APC party chairman of Bogoro Local Government Area Hon. Istifanus Manasseh described the defection of party members as annoying.

He however expressed believe that the APC Presidential candidate and the former Governor of Lagos State His Excellency Ahmed Bola Tinubu, President Muhammadu Buhari, National Exco and Prominent Members of the Party will not allow that to happen.

He said that he is hopeful that the issue of Muslim-Muslim ticket would be looked into for the sake of peace, unity, fairness, and justice in the country.

The party chairman also encouraged the defectors to stay back, as the party is working hard towards listening to the complaints of the masses.

https://universalreportersng.com/apc-members-bogoro-dass-tafawa-balewa-set-to-decamp-to-pdp-lp-nnpp/
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Abdul05: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Continue breastfeeding ur fellow obi support ers with packet of lies... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Topasja: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Again ?
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Legitz: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very soon, it will remain Tinubu ,his Wife and and the remaining Emilokan zombie in APC in APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by longetivity(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by JealousCobra(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
I urge Tinubu urchins to stop visiting NL for now, cos e get why grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by alsudan: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu Urchins don’t realize there are local government’s in Bauchi like Bogoro, Alkaleri, Dass, Tafawa Balewa and many others with over 85% Christians.

when you add the Christian population in other NE states like Gombe, Taraba, Adamawa, Yobe and Borno, then it’s a case of RIP for Druggie.

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by IntelChief: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
That's what you get when you put personal interest above National interest.
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Totilopussylick(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
JealousCobra:
I urge Tinubu urchins to stop visiting NL for now, cos e get why grin

grin tongue grin they have to keep up with the news on how Tinubu APC urchins are avoiding the casava agbado camps on daily bases tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Amunethseranu(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cleverness is not wisdom

Mistake 1
Tinubu a drug lord atheist in 1987 chose Islam as his weapon of politics ( because all corrupt nigerian politicians must choose a Religion to deceive d masses ) .
Choosing Islam is the greatest mistake in his life, he d bat is presently rejected by Air,water and land animals for his stupidity ( sophisticated politics )

Mistake 2
Buhari contested twice and wise nigerians rejected him and tinubu the clever one chose to sponsor him with Lagos commonwealth, tribalism , Religious sentiments and lies knowing fully well he is an abomination to nature.
Tinubu thinks he is wise , in his brain" when the calamity buhari enters people who rejected him will complain about him bitterly and I and my urchins shall interprete it as satanic hate against him buhari PBUH , great north and Allah ,I am jagaban I am the greatest and lastly he will do his terms and will support mine " little did the fool( sophiscated ) tinubu know that the calamity nature of buhari( his joker card ) will be his greatest setback on his mandate...Nkata ekpugidego onye aghunyo, His cunny cards has fallen on him, he has been rejected by his masterstrokes.
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by JealousCobra(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

grin tongue grin they have to keep up with the news on how Tinubu APC urchins are avoiding the APC camps on daily bases tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin

Abi, then let the news keep on coming.

Stories that will give them HBP is also highly welcomed.

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
North East would rally round atiku for their marginalization to end

I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Legitz:
Very soon, it will remain Tinubu ,his Wife and and the remaining Emilokan zombie in APC in APC

One of my friend from Zamfara an Alhaji told me that instead of make North vote for Tinubu them go leave him apc for am make him go chop am belleful se afterall them no see anything gain from him apc apart from plenty suffer.
I think se the man dey joke sef oo grin
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Prince111111: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
And some mumu go dey talk say Tinubu na master planner that knows politics, the man na f9 he has in politics if you like quote your Papa and Mama join undecided
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by WonderManly(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by SaiOba: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin Very soon, very very soon APC will be structureLESS grin grin grin

Re: APC Members In Bauchi To Dump Party Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Penguin2: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abdul05:
Continue breastfeeding ur fellow obi support ers with packet of lies... grin

Abe has left too and Rivers APC has reacted.

That one na lie too?

It’s been bad news back to back for Tinubu and APC.

I’ve not seen anyone that defected to APC. Yet you guys can’t smell the coffee.

At least smell the rat Mr Man.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Supplied 1200 Bags Of Rice To Northerners / Obidients Should Adopt This Strategy. / Kwankwaso & Tinubu Will Struggle For 3rd Position. Fulani & Nyamiri 1st And 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.