Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling (1070 Views)

Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / Breaking: Iyano Ejigbo Conductor Wasiu Among 30 Bishops At Tinubu VP Unveiling- / The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
As the Frog father sets to unveil his Boko VP, Shettima, quite a lot of Christian clerics (mostly from the SE) defied CAN's position so as to get their own share of Tinubu's loot just as the SE delegates of the APC cashed out big during the convention.

But going through the pics and couldn't help but see what seemed like your typical Jewish religious garb on one of the attendees who was not fully captured in the photo.

From what I can glean from that photo is that an Igbo Jewish Rabbi is also in attendance grin

I know there will be Igbo Muslim imams present there as well.

How shameless can an entire region be?

Chai

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by jrusky(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:
As the Frog father sets to unveil his Boko VP, Shettima, quite a lot of Christian clerics (mostly from the SE) defied CAN's position so as to get their own share of Tinubu's loot just as the SE delegates of the APC cashed out big during the convention.

But going through the pics and couldn't help but see what seemed like your typical Jewish religious garb on one of the attendees who was not fully captured in the photo.

From what I can glean from that photo is that an Igbo Jewish Rabbi is also in attendance grin

I know there will be Igbo Muslim imams present there as well.

How shameless can an entire region be?

Chai

But u for try captured the face nah dis is uncompleted post bro.

Go back and do thorough job, with this here it's not concrete evidence enough.

3 Likes

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by eagleccentric(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abeg what do you mean by Osu??
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
jrusky:

But u for try captured the face nah dis is uncompleted post bro.

Go back and do thorough job, with this here it's not concrete evidence enough.

What do you want to use the ugly OSU face do?

The garb he is wearing is used by a sect of Jews .

That there is Rabbi Kanustein's personal Rabbi .
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
eagleccentric:
Abeg what do you mean by Osu??

People from Alaigbo republic
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by jrusky(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

What do you want to use the ugly OSU face do?

The garb he is wearing is used by a sect of Jews .

That there is Rabbi Kanustein's personal Rabbi .

I asked for full picture because you know them they deny everything you could be surprise they can say that Rabbi is Tinubu himself.

Watch them....................
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
jrusky:

I asked for full picture because you know them they deny everything you could be surprise they can say that Rabbi is Tinubu himself.

Watch them....................

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by GamalNasser: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don't be surprised all those clergies are actors hired by Tinubu for this event to give it a color of acceptance

1 Like

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
GamalNasser:
Don't be surprised all those clergies are actors hired by Tinubu for this event to give it a color of acceptance

I doubt it.

They are from the SE and some hungry waifs from the NE.

Do not underestimate an Igbo man's list for money .
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by jrusky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=DeepThroater post=114914903][/quote]

Thanks for the pix now they can not deny it.

Let's wait for them.....they will be here to throw their usual moronic jabs.
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by PlayerMeji: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Kalashnikov49: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
weak acting..

See Afonja reasoning ohhh!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Staged acting...even the so called priest dey hide their face. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba and fake life style and agbado reasoning.. grin grin grin grin

chai..afonjaland is finished!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
weak acting..

See Afonja reasoning ohhh!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Staged acting...even the so called priest dey hide their face. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba and fake life style and agbado reasoning.. grin grin grin grin

chai..afonjaland is finished!! grin grin grin grin

Virtually all the fake bishops are Osus

Is there nothing that is sacred to you slaves?

This is despite the fact that majority of you osus are catholic but we still saw Igbo touts ready to defile their own church
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Not everyone is devilish and demented
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Kalashnikov49: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu'S LABOUR WILL LEAD TO HIS TIMELY DEATH. ALL THIS UNA TALK NA NONSENSE!

PEOPLE ARE WISER AND YOU DON CAST!!

Tinubu WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!

DeepThroater:

Virtually all the fake bishops are Osus

Is there nothing that is sacred to you slaves?

This is despite the fact that majority of you osus are catholic but we still saw Igbo touts ready to defile their own church

1 Like

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Tinubu'S LABOUR WILL LEAD TO HIS TIMELY DEATH. ALL THIS UNA TALK NA NONSENSE!

PEOPLE ARE WISER AND YOU DON CAST!!

Tinubu WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!

Who is supporting Gbana Ahmed?

Telling the obvious that all the fake bishops were shameless osu billionaires in Abuja.

Ewu
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Gandollar(f): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

I doubt it.

They are from the SE and some hungry waifs from the NE.

Do not underestimate an Igbo man's list for money .

So you Agbadorians are now beating your chest for hiring fake bishops to launder your dirty image?

Nigeria is zeh.

1 Like

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Gandollar(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2022
ASUU please call of the strike now for sanity to return here

2 Likes

Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Gandollar:
So you Agbadorians are now beating your chest for hiring fake bishops to launder your dirty image?

Nigeria is zeh.

OSU,what makes you slaves of the yeast think I am in NY way supporting the Gbana Ahmed?

See your OSU rabbi that was hired by Gbana Ahmed
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Kalashnikov49: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
You will cry Blood and understand this...

Tinubu WILL LABOUR AND WILL STILL DIE..BECAUSE OF HEART ATTACK...SPITS

DeepThroater:

Who is supporting Gbana Ahmed?

Telling the obvious that all the fake bishops were shameless osu billionaires in Abuja.

Ewu
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by DeepThroater: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You will cry Blood and understand this...

Tinubu WILL LABOUR AND WILL STILL DIE..BECAUSE OF HEART ATTACK...SPITS

What is my own with thiefnibu?

OSU Judas
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Kalashnikov49: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na your pain be that ..Tinubu MUST LABOUR USELESSLY AND DIE...spits!

DeepThroater:

What is my own with thiefnibu?

OSU Judas
Re: Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling by Gandollar(f): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

OSU,what makes you slaves of the yeast think I am in NY way supporting the Gbana Ahmed?

See your OSU rabbi that was hired by Gbana Ahmed
New York? grin

(1) (Reply)

Fake "Bishop" Hired By Tinubu: They Promised Me 100k, But Only Paid 40k / Use Of Fronts: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Any Property Or Company In His Name / Photos: Tinubu Billboards Destroyed In Akinyele LG Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.