Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited (47474 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by ogododo: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, has said that he was denigrated by the ruling All Progressives Party, APC, for suggesting that the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited, NNPC, be reformed.

DAILY POST had reported that the new NNPC Ltd. was officially unveiled by President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja on Tuesday as a commercial venture.

The transition is in line with the provisions of the Petroleum Industry Act (PIA), 2021, and has transformed the NNPC from a corporation into a limited liability company, incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).

Reacting, Atiku said the transitioning was a step in the right direction.

I had in 2018 made public my plans to reform the NNPC to make it more profitable, transparent, and efficient. The APC-led government denigrated me for my patriotic vision. But today, I am happy to note that the same government has taken a tentative step along the lines of the suggestions that I had made. It is a step in the right direction, but we are still far from what I had envisaged.

”I hope I’ll have the opportunity to complete the process of turning the NNPC into a genuinely world-class company in the mould of NLNG, Aramco of Saudi Arabia, and Petrobras of Brazil, where Nigerians and institutions will invest in.
he wrote on Twitter

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/atiku-reacts-as-buhari-unveils-nnpc-limited/

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Totilopussylick(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
This won't guarantee that Atiku will smell Aso Rock seats as the next president of Nigeria tongue

God forbid BATting tongue undecided tongue

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by kinzation(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
ogododo:

Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, has said that he was denigrated by the ruling All Progressives Party, APC, for suggesting that the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited, NNPC, be reformed.

DAILY POST had reported that the new NNPC Ltd. was officially unveiled by President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja on Tuesday as a commercial venture.

The transition is in line with the provisions of the Petroleum Industry Act (PIA), 2021, and has transformed the NNPC from a corporation into a limited liability company, incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).

Reacting, Atiku said the transitioning was a step in the right direction.

”I had in 2018 made public my plans to reform the NNPC to make it more profitable, transparent, and efficient. The APC-led government denigrated me for my patriotic vision. But today, I am happy to note that the same government has taken a tentative step along the lines of the suggestions that I had made. It is a step in the right direction, but we are still far from what I had envisaged.

I hope I’ll have the opportunity to complete the process of turning the NNPC into a genuinely world-class company in the mould of NLNG, Aramco of Saudi Arabia, and Petrobras of Brazil, where Nigerians and institutions will invest in. ” he wrote on Twitter.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/atiku-reacts-as-buhari-unveils-nnpc-limited/

You will never have such opportunity Atiku

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Prince111111: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Baba na true you talk am..but their hypocrisy and incompetency no go allow them gree.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Whazar(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dem don sell NNPC

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by ayoolataiwo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Birds of the same feathers,like he will be different from the Clown we ve around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by PlayerMeji: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by lonecatt(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goodbye to nnpc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by jogsman01(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
PDP killed NNPC, but our dear ruling party has put a nail on its coffin. Who wan bury am?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by ogododo: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by citygarden(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
It was true Atiku said it in his campaign strategy in 2019, but nobody trust keeping meat with a cat. Nigerians don't trust you at all.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by yomi961: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
citygarden:
It was true Atiku said it in his campaign strategy in 2019, but nobody trust keeping meat with a cat. Nigerians don't trust you at all.
speak for yourself.
This are the kind of leaders we want.
Leaders that can think outside the box in this trying times in our dear nation.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by festacman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
2023 presidential election is Atiku's to lose. If he fails to really milk Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket to win 2023 election, then he is a political fat head.

If Tinubu, in spite of self-imposed impediments, manages to win, then Atiku would have no other alternative than to commit harakiri to save himself from shame.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Kutunban: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
We're apes. We think we're all sophisticated with our toaster ovens and designer footwear but we're just a bunch of finely ornamental apes and because we are apes, we instinctually measure ourselves against others and vie for status. The question is not whether we evaluate ourselves against others rather the question is by what standard do we measure ourselves?

Mark Manson
The subtle art of not giving a F*ck.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by MetaPhysical: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
The proposal by Atiku in 2018 was bad, the implementation by Buhari in 2022 is worse, the promise of doing more by Atiku is pathetic.

Nigeria should be divided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by ogododo: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
MetaPhysical:
The proposal by Atiku in 2018 was bad, the implementation by Buhari in 2022 is worse, the promise of doing more by Atiku is pathetic.

Nigeria should be divided.

NNPC wey no dey bring anything for profit.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Maxymilliano(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Atiku set the pace for the eventual unbundling of NNPC.

Buhari only copy and paste

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Kayyy: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
The issue is not the idea, the issue is the person giving the idea and his precedence, undevaluing national assets and selling them for cheap is the first issue, selling them to Cronies, and friends without any experience is the second issue, bailing them out with billions after selling them to give the newly acquired assets and the their owners tax payers money is the third issue, why should we not be concerned about this ?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Goddey18(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Everything APC used as campaign points against PDP is what there are now implementing. Talk about Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
I had in 2018 made public my plans to reform the NNPC to make it more profitable, transparent, and efficient. The APC-led government denigrated me for my patriotic vision
Nigerians denigrated you because you are a thief and nothing more than that.
Now, you are also a liar, for trying to suppress the truth.

Meanwhile, there are indications that Atiku’s camp is making plans to get the support and open endorsement of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

God will never forgive me if i support Atiku.........Obasanjo.

The money Atiku stole

If God were men........

"The Money Atiku Abubakar Stole when He was My Vice is Enough to Feed 300 Million People for 400 Years"............Obasanjo

greatdreamer:
Op, is like one of the conditions given by APC to anybody who wants to be a member of Buhari Media Cows is that he or she must have his or her brains remove and be ready to distort facts, figures and information
300 millions people being fed for 400 years by Atiku looting.
Fear God
So it was the OP that came up with that and wrote that?!
That is why you are attacking him right?
Even despite reading who said the words.
Someone that is supposed to use his God-given brain to understand an issue is the one here castigating and abusing another member obviously more wiser and brilliant than him.
Welcome to Nairaland.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by condralbedez: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
”I hope I’ll have the opportunity to complete the process of turning the NNPC into a genuinely world-class company in the mould of NLNG, Aramco of Saudi Arabia, and Petrobras of Brazil, where Nigerians and institutions will invest in. ”

Baba we can't give you that opportunity oh,the one we give Buhari we nver still comot from am,we need vibrant young man to lead the country now...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Melodydoctor: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kk
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by jospepper(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Everything in Nigeria is different, the demons tormenting this nation must be very strong!

You pick a wobbling company, change its name and retain the same staff under whose watch the company was mismanaged then you start hailing yourselves as if you just made a big breakthrough!

Even our illiterate market women will do better than these dusa we call leaders

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Houseofglam7(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Throwback: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
E go pain atiku die ooo (iku).

Company he was already planning to use enrich his friends.

192 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Ruggedniggaone: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
I wish you and obi best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
He tweaking bru (kitten)��

1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by iCauseTrouble: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Birds of the same feathers,like he will be different from the Clown we ve around
everyone contesting na clown
Make we jst choose our poison grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by eallstar: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This won't guarantee that Atiku will smell Aso Rock seats as the next president of Nigeria tongue

God forbid BATting tongue undecided tongue
BATIKU u mean?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Gbagura: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
It will shock flat heads to their marrow when obi steps down for his boss, atiku.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.