Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,547 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? (1163 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Lalasa: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guys I’m fed up and tired .

I’m one of the people that believed in this country , I’ve had opportunities to travel , but I jettisoned all , hoping that things will get better here .

I just called my exchanger and he told me that $1 = N646. Election is by the corner and from all indication , we are most likely going to end up worst than now .

I’ve been blessed financially , with a wife and kid . But I don’t think things will remain rossy . Each day that passes pushes my net-worth closer to nothing .

I only know how to import goods and sell , though I have Masters degree, my wife is also doing the same business with me .

Which country can we migrate to easily , to live a normal life . Right now I don’t care about anything but peace of mind , security and minimum fear of unknown !!

1 Like

Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by TenOverTen111(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
How much do you have available? Let's start from there
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Kilef05: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol.. With family, apply for Canada. Maybe do a course and fill in your family.

Next time, don't vote bad government.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Lalasa: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
TenOverTen111:
How much do you have available? Let's start from there

Total business is above $500k
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lalasa:

Total business is above $500k
If you have this get an investment visa. With that amount, you qualify. Make haste o. Since the beginning of this month I have exchanged naira for 600, 620 and now 640. The zoo is completely finished
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Lalasa: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

If you have this get an investment visa. With that amount, you qualify. Make haste o. Since the beginning of this month I have exchanged naira for 600, 620 and now 640. The zoo is completely finished

Investment visa to where ?
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Rainbow10: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lalasa:

Somalia or South Sudan...,.............
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Ayinke93(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lalasa:

St. Kitts and Nevis , Antigua and Barbuda
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Saverin: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Lalasa:

Portugal €100,000. Free access to EU
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by BigDawsNet: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Lalasa:

I’m one of the people that believed in this country , I’ve had opportunities to travel , but I jettisoned all , hoping that things will get better here .

I just called my exchanger and he told me that $1 = N646. Election is by the corner and from all indication , we are most likely going to end up worst than now .

I’ve been blessed financially , with a wife and kid . But I don’t think things will remain rossy . Each day that passes pushes my net-worth closer to nothing .

I only know how to import goods and sell , though I have Masters degree, my wife is also doing the same business with me .

Which country can we migrate to easily , to live a normal life . Right now I don’t care about anything but peace of mind , security and minimum fear of unknown !!

Try Canada PR, another masters
Try UK masters, family relocation
Try Germany masters
You can also try Australia

Buy property in Italy... u should get a EUresidence
Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Hannania(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lalasa:

you might not like the school part, but it's the best.

Switzerland doesn't need school fee. All you need is CHF 21000. That's 8m. After studies, you have 6 months to look for job. The good thing is you can use the visa to get another visa in all 27 EU nations.

Aside USA, Switzerland has the highest paid workforce and economy in the world.

Another coded option in Norway. All you need is 5m.

But also check the investment visa of other EU nations like Spain, France, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by cutieme(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lalasa:

Please bro,can you educate one on this importation business?

Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by Lalasa: 3:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Hannania:

Switzerland doesn't need school fee. All you need is CHF 21000. That's 8m. After studies, you have 6 months to look for job. The good thing is you can use the visa to get another visa in all 27 EU nations.

thanks a lot . Already doing a lot of research on this

1 Like

Re: Where And How Do I Relocate From This Country ? by lordally(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Hannania:

shocked :oI used to think Norway is expensive for studies??

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Transport Fare From Ilorin To Ibadan. / About Travelling Spain / Nigerian Businessmen In South Africa - What Are You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.