Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today (495 Views)

Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today. / A Critical Look At The Senators That Left Apc Today / Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today by Durabest: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
l Comr. G.ThankGod leelee .from Ward 16 Khana LGA Rivers state. As a true Son of Rivers state i wish to announce to everyone that my loyalty to APC has finally come to an end.As a former departmental President i know the value and the importance of carrying every members of your team along,which is one of those things APC Rivers state find it difficult to do.I and my loyalist will from today join Sen.Mangus Abe to the promised land.APC Rivers state is the worst version of Apc in Nigeria.All the platforms i created on social media to support Apc has been suspended and in the coming days i will upload how i design their rubbish party card.
Re: Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today by Legitz: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Last last you've receive Sense

2 Likes

Re: Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today by jumper524(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please port to labour. Make votes open like say na bow leg for jagaban.
Laslas you go like Tinubu in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu right now!

1 Like

Re: Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today by GudHardDick: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Finally one of Tinubu urchins don receive Sense!!! Small small una go dey receive Sense!
Re: Glory Be To God I Have Lift Apc Today by Jay5mie: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who be this one?

Them go dun use eraser clean your name comot by now grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Denies Endorsing Tinubu / APC Mandate- No 6 And 12 Makes Me Thinks Most Nigerians Were Bewitched / Peter Obi React As Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.