Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Recommendation On 5inch Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommendation On 5inch Phones (1038 Views)

For The Love Of 5.5inch � Phone / Urgent Please! Need Recommendation On Phone To Buy / YouTube Speak On Its ‘Video Recommendation Algorithms’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Goalty01: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good day phonelanders.

In a confused state right now. I need a recommendation on the type of phone to buy..

It should be 5inch
128gb or above memory
And last Water proof or resistant.

Thank you all
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by AmadorSays: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2022
If you want something small and efficient then go for the newly launched Oraimo watch 2 Pro, comes with a bigger screen and many features to help you through your day to day activities.

Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by d3cod3r(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Compact smartphones are a dying breed due to the need for bigger batteries. You can check out Asus zenfone 8 and Samsung s10e. 5.8" and 5.9" respectively. They are the last pocket rockets on Android. Apple iPhone 12 mini and 13 mini are also available if you into iOS.

1 Like

Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by d3cod3r(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
AmadorSays:
If you want something small and efficient then go for the newly launched Oraimo watch 2 Pro, comes with a bigger screen and many features to help you through your day to day activities.
Op isn't looking for smart watches.
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
d3cod3r:
Compact smartphones are a dying breed due to the need for bigger batteries. You can check out Asus zenfone 8 and Samsung s10e. 5.8" and 5.9" respectively. They are the last pocket rockets on Android. Apple iPhone 12 mini and 13 mini are also available if you into iOS.
pixel 4a, very compact. 128gb 6gbram.

I've got a direct USA used available.
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Goalty01: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
d3cod3r:

Thank you sir
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Goalty01: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Thank you all for ur recommendation..

I have decided to settle for asus zenfone 8
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Seniorwriter(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Good day phonelanders.

In a confused state right now. I need a recommendation on the type of phone to buy..

It should be 5inch
128gb or above memory
And last Water proof or resistant.

Thank you all

For a faster and detailed response try reaching out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile...I no longer attend to PMs.
Cheers.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Mide3367: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

For a faster and detailed response try reaching out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile...I no longer attend to PMs.
Cheers.

@Seniorwriter
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Tecnophone: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
So, Seniorwriter is also a scammer, I thought as much.
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Mide3367: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tecnophone:
So, Seniorwriter is also a scammer, I thought as much.
he knows alot about nothing
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by Exoticjoe: 2:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Goalty01:
Thank you all for ur recommendation..

I have decided to settle for asus zenfone 8
Hi bro.. pls where do you intend to get it, want to get one too. Thanks
Re: Recommendation On 5inch Phones by AmadorSays: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
d3cod3r:

Op isn't looking for smart watches.
okay

(1) (Reply)

NO PRESSURE : I Want To Buy A Small Phone / . / Show Your Handset Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.