Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

“My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife (650 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife by MckenzieSkyBlog: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
May Edochie, the first wife of popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has revealed that she fell into depression after her husband took a second wife.

This is coming after she was accused of utilizing her husband’s move to marry a second wife to cash out and playing with the emotions of Nigerians.

However May, during a recent Facebook live session with actress Chioma, recounted how she battled a terrible depression following the news, but thankfully she survived and has now gotten over it.

The mother of four noted that rather than dwelling in depression, she braced herself up and moved on.

“Some people are saying May is using this to cash out. I don’t wish this against my enemy. Depression is real. And there are different stages of depression.

“For me, rather than dwell in depression, I decided to...WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: “My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
the only thing that was shattered is the FANTASY WORLD you had in your mind. what happened is called REALITY!
Re: “My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife by duro4chang(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Our mothers in those days really tried
Re: “My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some people go through things we can't even begin to imagine. If you can't help them at least do not make it worse by mocking then

1 Like

Re: “My Beautiful World Was Shattered, It’s Not Been Easy” – Actor Yul Edochie Wife by naijaempiregist: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
thesicilian:
Some people go through things we can't even begin to imagine. If you can't help them at least do not make it worse by mocking then
You are making sense

(1) (Reply)

The Top 7 Richest People In The Adeleke Family (2022) / Inside The Cars Wizkid Bought / Sell Apple, Amazon, Steam, Itunes And Razergold @ Higher Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.