Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? (1134 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Urkele: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guys please i need your help.
I have noticed this bumps on my skin(left hand and legs) for like 3 months now. I don't know wat it is but i have an anti bacterial jelly but no visible change. What do i do please

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by DispatcherLagos: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry

Hmmmm
Is that supposed to be a human skin or a brown leather?

Please op, edit your post and add "graphics" to it
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by jasonmark: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Exquiller Dermal Filler range combines the best of both monophasic and biphasic properties to achieve an extremely smooth product to work with and results that excel. The next generation technology used to create Exquiller ensures the perfect final product. Residual-free, with improved density and elasticity by using an enhanced cross-linking method and an optimised purification process.

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by jasonmark: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
After we have set up a time that works best for you we will call you the day prior to confirm the appointment (that’s if we aren’t already doing a same day install) The morning of the Furnace Sales & Installation we will have one of our technicians give you a call with his/her estimated time of arrival (usually between 8-9am). He/She will go over the details of the install with you and the Comfort Advisor you had discussed the protect with. After a confirmed game plan has been discussed our installer with put down drop sheets throughout the home to best project your home from any unforeseen mess in the process of the install. The install can range anywhere from 4-8 hours depending on the difficulty. (Remember this is the advantage of having us come in prior to take measurements, discuss the install, location of venting, etc) Once the installed is completed we ask the homeowner to be present at home in order to go over and explain the new system and its sequence of operation. Our installers carry I-pads so they are able to register your equipment for warranty as soon as they finish collecting payment. Within the next few days you can expect a follow up call from the office or from your Comfort Advisor to see how you are liking your new system.

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Nonywendy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Urkele:
Guys please i need your help.
I have noticed this bumps on my skin(left hand and legs) for like 3 months now. I don't know wat it is but i have an anti bacterial jelly but no visible change. What do i do please
it might be scabies. Got get tetmosol soap and calamine lotion and be rubbing
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Emipathos(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is a serious case. It has to be tackled from within. There are effective herbal capsules That will take care of it completely.

You can call or chat me up on 08185363189 for proper direction and you will definitely get a result.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by jasonmark: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
The owners of Rampage Coffee Co. - Dustin and Lauren - were tired of the same old stale coffee that they were drinking. Being extremely busy entrepreneurs and new parents, they wanted coffee that's healthy and would give them that extra boost they needed to keep grinding out those long days. In the search for strong and smooth coffee they tried numerous different coffee brands with no luck, so they decided to step in and start a new Strong coffee & SMOOTH COFFEE REGIME in Canada. They began their roasting journey and after months of R & D and hundreds of cups of coffee later, the team finally crafted the perfect STRONG, RICH and SMOOTH coffee blends that they were looking for... Oh, and another business.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by henryoliver: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Have you ever wanted your own blend with your very own name and logo on it? Maybe you're doing a sports fundraiser? Maybe you own a butcher shop? Maybe a restaurant? or Maybe you just want to add in a little something extra to go along with those company Christmas turkey's?? Well, you're in luck because we do exactly that! Choose from one of our already handcrafted spice blends pulled pork rub or let us help you build your own favourite childhood blend today!
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by sttevejoes: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
This delicious Jamaica Blue Mountain green coffee is grown in the heart of Hawaii's volcanic and mysterious mountains. Each bean has been carefully cultivated near Mauna Loa, the world's largest active volcano. The volcanic soil upon which the Cancino farm lies provides the nutrients and vitamins necessary for the optimal growth and flavors we enjoy in Kona coffee.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by internationalman(m): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2023
I think you need to sandpaper your skin.

I believe the cosmetic term for it is EXFOLIATE
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by henryoliver: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2023
The values of: honesty, integrity, superior service and quality workmanship are the pillars on which our company was built, and those same values continue to be the cornerstone of our business today
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by wedoitplumbing: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Repairs and installation of meadow lake plumbing Installation, maintenance and repair of standard and tankless water heaters. Repairs are made for everything from lack of hot water to leaky tanks and pipes. We do it Plumbing offers different tanks and standard models for sale at low cost.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In India., Ecg Eeg Tmt / Strech Marks Solution / Clear Your Pimples And Face Wrinkles Now Totally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.