Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P (95117 Views)

Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by fortunez1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
RIP to the dead,
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Kobicove(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oyinbo no dey Siddon for one place?

Nothing would make a black billionaire go on such an adventure especially with a relatively inexperienced pilot undecided
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by SavageResponse(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wah o!

What will now happen to all the billions they left behind?
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Interviewer: Why did you eat them, bear?

The bear: Easiest meal I never worked for.

R.I.P. to all of them.

1 Like

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
It saves coffin expense....... wink
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
The bears were hungry, said a prayer and God sent them manna from the skies.

1 Like

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by sotall(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Light78:
There should be guns in every helicopter in case something like that happens again.

A billionaire should have a licensed pistol or short gun.

They were dead before the bear arrived.
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Light78:
There should be guns in every helicopter in case something like that happens again.

A billionaire should have a licensed pistol or short gun.

Did you read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by franchasofficia: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Helicopter is one of the most dangerous means of transportation, I dread it like stepping into water

1 Like

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Chijeep(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Now that Bear has more wealth in it's stomach than some states in Nigeria.

R.I.P to the dead.

Next time I hear "must you eat everything?" On this forum, Amadioha will strike the person into 3 places.
Those bears are still richer than the snake that swallowed 36m
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Fobicious: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
On a trip to a Bear infested region. That's weird. RIP though
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by foleskay(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
I dont knw which one btw lion and brown bear will win in a combat.. Its gonna b fight to finish.. Brown bears are so aggressive for them to eat a human corpse,something a lion wouldn't do.
I think God really perfeccted his work by locating the lion,bear and tiger far from each other.
Imagine all Those three on d same grass of africa savannah.. Na royal rumble go dey happen everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Horrible news??¿
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by tuzle(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
condralbedez:
Animal Advocates,what are we going to do about the bear now That's why I don't pity any animal that's treat to humanity.
I swear, plenty people don't understand simple things here. They were already dead by the time the bear dragged their body off.

2 Likes

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by binahmad262: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't why helicopter often get this kind of problem?
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Yankee101: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
I wanna know if they had criticized Putin to know what to believe
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by anthonyuncle(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Next time I hear "must you eat everything?" On this forum, Amadioha will strike the person into 3 places.

i kukuma like the village wey i come from, we dey chop anything and everything

1 Like

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Oceanblaze(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Later you go con tell me say free food dey purge...iffa nod you
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Onlinebar: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
I keep saying it that a helicopter is the most dangerous means of transportation
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by vicfajeze: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
vanity upon vanity
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by condralbedez: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
tuzle:
I swear, plenty people don't understand simple things here. They were already dead by the time the bear dragged their body off.
ok
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by SarcasticMe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
The most beautiful places are fraught with danher.
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by moscobabs(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Explorers is back
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by fantasy2018: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dey no fit fight the Bears?
RIP sha!
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
A picnic gone bad...the rich also cry.

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by swissgoldenpro2: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is tragic
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by Brushstrokes20: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rip!
But how person go chop belleful begin look for wetin no lost
I'm sometimes scared of wild adventures undecided
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by pacespot(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Probably they were unconscious when the bear arrived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
This should be buhaha in one of his transAsia trips
Re: Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
ednut1:
Same way we eat animals. Is the same way animals will eat us when given the chance. I have an helicopter tour soon now am scared hahahaa

Helicopter Helicopter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.