Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! (916 Views)

POS Scammer, Return My N35,000. / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Paints(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The girl in this picture has been confirmed to be a heartless scammer who dupes people of their hard-earned money and then blocks them afterwards.
Her Facebook username is Goodnews Vincent and
her phone number is 07044148470.

She befriend you, make spurious claims to get money from you, transportation money to meet you, recharge cards, etc, then on receiving all of that, she'll block you and move to the next guy to scam.

Please kindly call her and caution her and if you're anywhere around Abia State University, Uturu or Umuahia, kindly call the Law Enforcement Agents on her.
#Say_No_To_Online_Fraud
Please share.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Oxb90: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by superCleanworks(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oga your money don enter FIXED DEPOSIT.

my guy wan chop this thick laps sha!

finally, did you do video call to actually see this same face as it is in the picture here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Jay5mie: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
cheesy

See wetin conji dun do you

3 Likes

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by holluwizzy: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Crazy things are happening.

Accept u are the mugu and u paid to access the coochie but transaction failed.

The girl should repent.

4 Likes

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by tillaman(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omo you no suppose send person wey you never meet money na, Atleast she go come your side una go gather dey inside room then smash
She go dey Receive alert once she’s ready to leave

3 Likes

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by anonymuz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
tillaman:
Omo you no suppose send person wey you never meet money na, Atleast she go come your side una go gather dey inside room then smash
She go dey Receive alert once she’s ready to leave
na so. Don't fall for all this useless ugly hoes on fb demand no go hear...see as another simp go still fall for this ugly asshol*

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by blaquemyc: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
transaction declined.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by RedChiefPriest: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one na badnews no be goodnews at all grin
Dem don run this baba street
But how do you people invite strangers over?
That thing no dey do your body somehow?
What if you invite them over and they kill you after sex? What if they die overnight at your place?
You people get mind pass serial killer fr

4 Likes

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Torg77: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Paints:
The girl in this picture has been confirmed to be a heartless scammer who dupes people of their hard-earned money and then blocks them afterwards.

She befriend you, make spurious claims to get money from you, transportation money to meet you, recharge cards, etc, then on receiving all of that, she'll block you and move to the next guy to scam.

Please kindly call her and caution her and if you're anywhere around Abia State University, Uturu or Umuahia, kindly call the Law Enforcement Agents on her.
#Say_No_To_Online_Fraud
Please share.

Mumu how do u even know that's her real picture or maybe that's even a guy. You be dey find Toto wey u go enter as them catch u mumu u run come nairaland. Mumu LOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Torg77:

Mumu how do u even know that's her real picture or maybe that's even a guy. You be dey find Toto wey u go enter as them catch u mumu u run come nairaland. Mumu LOOOOOL

Account details
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by ERockson: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
You must must be a stupiid blackmailer. Give us more evidence
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by FatherBona: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Paints:

#Say_No_To_Online_Fraud
Please share.

Yet another SIMPle matter grin

We should invite the law enforcement agents upon you for soliciting the services of a hooker or what?!? grin grin
Is pros****** no longer a crime in this part of the world ?!?

Baba rest Abeg, next time give your money to the poor and hungry in your street and stop advertising your foolery to the world.

Shame no catch you say you dem use your head because say you dey use your prick reason abi grin

How much did you even send her to be blabbing to the world, e reach 100k?!?!

We castigate simps on this forum and you’ve read so much about it. That did not scare you to bring this kinda news to this platform?!?

It’s either u broke or you find it hard to get laid na why dz one pain u reach your bone marrow. grin

Are there shortage of girls around you ?!?

If you can’t get a girl to fall for your looks and charms and charisma, enough to get her to leave her abode to you for a taste of your joystick, then you do not qualify to be counted as a man. It’s only a weak man who uses money to bait women into sex. Real men reward their women after she’s been humble and submissive to them.

Oga receive sense wink

My peace I leave you
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by KingLarry04: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Man down
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by 3phase(m): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2022
I don help you call her. She's told me she's sorry and I believe her cause she sounds remorseful. She promised to return your money but no dey try that kind thing again... bye bye
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Paints(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Story. She has not returned anything up till now.
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by UptownVibes(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fish brain don run op local ,cux of toto grin The laps been enter op eyes,come block he brain join.. grin
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Your younger siblings go ask you for 50naira to buy biscuit you go say you no get.if them dey read your post them go dey laugh you.
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by MagnoIia(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
ERockson:
You must must be a stupiid blackmailer. Give us more evidence
na loan agent o
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by MagnoIia(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
3phase:
I don help you call her. She's told me she's sorry and I believe her cause she sounds remorseful. She promised to return your money but no dey try that kind thing again... bye bye
lie lie
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Realmi: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Them don get this one grin...hook up gone wrong grin

But ladies make una dey fear God....na this kind thing dey make guys kidnap una
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by etrange: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Realmi:
Them don get this one grin...hook up gone wrong grin

But ladies make una dey fear God....na this kind thing dey make guys kidnap una

It won't stop because gender bias will always make people like you shy away from calling out the real culprits just to focus on the victims. Just see the way you phrased as if it's the ladies are to be blamed thr for the choices of the men who kidnap people. Or shouldn't you be telling the men to fear God? Nawa o.
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by Telekinetic: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Paints:

#Say_No_To_Online_Fraud
Please share.
Lol… See picture wey dem use run you street. You nor just get taste at all!
Re: Goodnews Vincent Is A Scammer, Return My Money!!!! by chrisxxx(m): 5:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Chaiii 70 years old man oooo. The account is fake as that number belongs to someone called Pastor Ezekiel as identified by true caller.
Let me teach you to get to know a babe is fake. If a babe is travelling inter state to meet u. Ask her which of the transport company is close to her. I Ve she mentions she has fallen into your trap. Call her back that you have paid online for her. She should go and board and start coming. If it is intrastate send her bolt. Simple.
Don't be fallen so cheap.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Operatives Arrests Man With Illicit Drugs Concealed Inside His Tyre (video / Nigerian Police Launch Manhunt For Adult Smoker, Sharing Cigarette With Baby.... / Gay Caught Doing Homo, As The Public Punished Him " Castigated His Unnaturality"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.