Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone (562 Views)

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by baritereign24(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
CAN please as a matter of urgency unveil your candidate and leave APC and tinubu alone.no wander Christ embassy is not pare of your evil organization and many other churches

1 Like

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by ElSudani: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN please as a matter of urgency unveil your candidate and leave APC and tinubu alone.no wander Christ embassy is not pare of your evil organization and many other churches

CAN is now a political party. Perhaps they will soon be contesting for elections.

4 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Throwback: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Exactly!

Christians like myself know better and would only settle for the better administrator - that is Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Abdul05: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abi ooo.. grin

Why would our bishop be putting hand in Grove with politicians.. grin

Let them promote their own Christian candidate.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Moh247: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
cool

Simple as ABC

Christian Democratic Union of Germany, Ireland's Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil, the Dutch Christian Democratic Appeal, the Mexican National Action Party, the Christian Democratic People's Party of Switzerland, these are all purely Christian Democratic party in a Secular country

3 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by DispatcherLagos: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
Exactly!

Christians like myself know better and would only settle for the better administrator - that is Tinubu.
True christians don't dwell in the past.... until your moniker changes, you remain a head slammer

4 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
CAN is on their own.

4 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbotormentor:
CAN is on their own.
DispatcherLagos:

True christians don't dwell in the past.... until your moniker changes, you remain a head slammer
Moh247:
cool

Simple as ABC

Christian Democratic Union of Germany, Ireland's Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil, the Dutch Christian Democratic Appeal, the Mexican National Action Party, the Christian Democratic People's Party of Switzerland, these are all purely Christian Democratic party in a Secular country

Abdul05:
Abi ooo.. grin

Why would our bishop be putting hand in Grove with politicians.. grin

Let them promote their own Christian candidate.... grin grin

Throwback:
Exactly!

baritereign24:
Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Lastmessenger2: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
In the last few days tinubu has falsely claimed to have met adeboye and gotten endorsement.
Falsely claimed to have gotten approval of Taraba can.
Falsely hired fake bishop and even a woman bishop to make it look like Christians clergies are behind.
Falsely claimed to have gotten taraba APC governotship candidate support
I have never seen this level of desperation and God know this man may die if he loose the coming election.

1 Like

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Moh247: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
In the last few days tinubu has falsely claimed to have met adeboye and gotten endorsement.
Falsely claimed to have gotten approval of Taraba can.
Falsely hired fake bishop and even a woman bishop to make it look like Christians clergies are behind.
I have never seen this level of desperation and God know this man may die if he loose the coming election.

Where and when did Tinubu made all this your imaginary claims

Which media interviews did he grant to say that or which of his media aides said so

2 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Lastmessenger2: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Which media interviews did he grant to say that or which of his media aides said so
leave me alone and go and enjoy your agbado. I don't have time tinubu urchines

1 Like

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by obidr(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:
Exactly!

Says an account opened today solely for propaganda. E rats.
Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
If you call Christ embassy into your APC terrorists party, the thunder we go...

1 Like

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Throwback: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
leave me alone and go and enjoy your agbado. I don't have time tinubu urchines

You want him to leave you alone so you can freely lie to us?

Tell us who in the Tinubu team claimed that Tinubu met with Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Throwback: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
obidr:

Says an account opened today solely for propaganda. E rats.

You mean today is 2017?

Your hallucination is the full spectrum.
Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by NothingDoMe: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
baritereign24:
None of these techniques will work. A card is no longer a joker once it has been revealed. Tinubu already used the politics of division to support Buhari take and keep the Presidency.

He has nothing else up his sleeves.

1 Like

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Gandollar(f): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is now a minority politician grasping on straws.
Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by baritereign24(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is Chris embassy a member of CAN ?.I'm a Christain. And from delta state,the way this people called CAN carry tinubu matter for head would make me vote tinubu and APC

2 Likes

Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Gandollar(f): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
baritereign24:
Is Chris embassy a member of CAN ?.I'm a Christain. And from delta state,the way this people called CAN carry tinubu matter for head would make me vote tinubu and APC
Why you dey shalaye?
Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by limeta(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Plenty zombies dey this space
They here barking at anything everything
One of them with red eyes is shouting can can can
Re: Can Unveil Your Candidate And Leave Tinubu Alone by Winningbot: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

(1) (Reply)

Funny - How Putin Was Kept Waiting By Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan / Tinubu Will Win By 60 Per Cent In 2023 – Okechukwu / Nigeria May Collapse Before 2023 - Former Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.