Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buhari Didn’t Order Me To Handsoff From Negotiations – Ngige - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Didn’t Order Me To Handsoff From Negotiations – Ngige (375 Views)

FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / FG, ASUU Resume Negotiations Today. / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Order Me To Handsoff From Negotiations – Ngige by Oghenevwegbagn(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Minister Of Labour and Employment Senator Chris Ngige has told journalists that there was no veracity in the media report that President Buhari ordered him on Tuesday to hands off renegotiations with the striking unions.

Describing the report as false, Ngige said, “Anyway I saw one of the dailies writing something like that today (Wednesday), but the truth of the matter is there is no such thing ,it’s just a categorical untruth, there is nothing like handsoff .”

Asked if the Two weeks directive by the President to resolve the issue is achievable, Ngige said he proposed one week to resolve the issue but the Minister of Education Adamu Adamu volunteered to resolve the issues with ASUU in two weeks adding that he hopes the issue will be resolved at the stipulated time.

The Labour minister advised the unions to table their case before the Ministry of Education whom the President has directed to resolve the issue.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Me To Handsoff From Negotiations – Ngige by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reason why ASUU will not even call off the strike.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Me To Handsoff From Negotiations – Ngige by Arinze624: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Such impetuous impetus.
Naija which way?
Onye enyere ya nye, ya adị na greedy.

(1) (Reply)

2022 Waec Results Released / How To Write 1-day Leave Application Letter / Applying For Stundent Visa With Incomplete Waec Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.