Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. (1126 Views)

Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC / N65.1m Oil Fraud: EFCC Docks Man Who Impersonated NNPC GMD (photo) / Presidency: Yusuf Buhari Impersonated On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by RealLagosBoy: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Imagine if it were Muslim imams, sheikh and alfas that were impersonated this way, another genocide would have been happening now.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Like you guys don't use one phony imam of peace on twitter to troll APC and Muslims

All this wailing don too much .. Tinubu said keep your fake love he doesn't need it... You never supported him once

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Winningbot: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
Like you guys don't use one phony imam of peace on twitter to troll APC and Muslims

All this wailing don too much .. Tinubu said keep your fake love he doesn't need it... You never supported him once

11 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by RealLagosBoy: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

He will surely Labour to death. He will never smell that Aso rock.

8 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

He will surely Labour to death. He will never smell that Aso rock.

Just pray Tinubu doesn't use Aroibi jazz or back to the sender, because the shot your just fired at him might just return to you
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Oilwell(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC IS EVIL AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED NEAR ASO ROCK AGAIN.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever. Now a great grand father wants to continue from where Buhari stopped.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦157.

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $2,000.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦630. So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $476.
This represents a value destruction of 76.2% (in dollar terms, a rough estimate) - in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023. If you like, vote for APC, the same party committing untold economic crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Newton2024: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Beware of Islamic terrorists on Nairaland: NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhamed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani Moh247 satan
They are hired from mosques to defend Druggie-Terrorist ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Babalola0920: 1:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Newton2024:
Beware of Islamic terrorists on Nairaland: NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhamed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani Moh247 satan

PATHETIC SINCE HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR ALMOST 3YEARS HAVE NEVER TAGGED OR HIGHLIGHTED ANYONES NAME THANKS FOR THE BLASPHEMY I BELIEVE WILL ONLY YIELD GOODNESS TO ME... NA UNA DEM DEY HIRE PEOPLE LIKE US ARE FREELANCE BECAUSE THAT'S THE CORE PURPOSE OF ISLAM
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by RZArecta(m): 3:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

how does this even make sense to you ? I know southerners and Christians are hated in your party and you especially but did the APC have to go so far as to hire thugs to pretend as if they're reverend fathers ? It's not about Tinubu and his presidency, it's the constanct disdain and insults Christians are being fed with that we're talking about here. The so called Imam of peace you spoke about, can you prove Nigerian Christians hired him to troll the Buhari government ? Don't be intellectually disgusting please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by CommonSense1967: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Babalola0920:

PATHETIC SINCE HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR ALMOST 3YEARS HAVE NEVER TAGGED OR HIGHLIGHTED ANYONES NAME THANKS FOR THE BLASPHEMY I BELIEVE WILL ONLY YIELD GOODNESS TO ME... NA UNA DEM DEY HIRE PEOPLE LIKE US ARE FREELANCE BECAUSE THAT'S THE CORE PURPOSE OF ISLAM
Pls say no to M-kpuru mmiri and cannibalism. See the sad effects of M-kpuru mmiri and cannibalism. They are bad for your mental and physical health.
Lying delusional reta@ded SOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

Now I confirm that most of you guys are Muslims. When people say Yoruba Muslims, I always think it's just cruise. I wonder, cos I have never seen a Christian Yoruba behaving the way you guys behave on naira land. Christians are not this stupid...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Nwaajasa: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Imagine if it were Muslim imams, sheikh and alfas that were impersonated this way, another genocide would have been happening now.
Bishops represents our Lord Jesus Christ on earth and for APC to fake them is a blasphemous act because it's to fake our Lord Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Fuckyoumod: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2022
It would have been tagged blasphemy and Christians would have be stoned to death by now.

Yet that ancestor called Tinubu is selling Muslim-Muslim ticket to Nigerians.
Thunders fire una!

I cant vote Tinubu! Over my dead body!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by jumas(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2022
let the world know and let God judge.
Now you will understand what shettima did to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan
Why will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.

Arise o lord and your enemies be scattered

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Zandena(f): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2022
You people talking against his action are just being stupid and pathologically ignorants. Solomon Dalun was a minister for sports and he visited Annur Mosque in Abuja in Turban, he also visited an Islamic cleric Dahiru Bauchi in similar outfits in several occasions. But non of you foolish asslickers said anything about that!
God is exposing religious bigots and fanatics these days. God we want more of them exposed please Lord!
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Shayetet13:

Now I confirm that most of you guys are Muslims. When people say Yoruba Muslims, I always think it's just cruise. I wonder, cos I have never seen a Christian Yoruba behaving the way you guys behave on naira land. Christians are not this stupid...

Only a morron would segregate people of same ethnicity based on religion and call one religion stupid... Such idiot must come from a place where they practice outcast system

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2022
RZArecta:
how does this even make sense to you ? I know southerners and Christians are hated in your party and you especially but did the APC have to go so far as to hire thugs to pretend as if they're reverend fathers ? It's not about Tinubu and his presidency, it's the constanct disdain and insults Christians are being fed with that we're talking about here. The so called Imam of peace you spoke about, can you prove Nigerian Christians hired him to troll the Buhari government ? Don't be intellectually disgusting please

You guys talk to much, anyone can put on any cloth they feel like as long as it's not stolen or isn't a paramilitary uniform or military fatigue

If you feel offended them prove to us the people in the pics are not Christians and give us a valid proof they got hired and not that they came on their free will

Religion is just making blacks more stupid
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Righthussle: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Newton2024:

I can not and will NEVER be a Muslim or a Christian. I hate Islam and Christianity with passion. If you see me support Tinubu, it is because I I prefer a Muslim southerner to be president after Buhari than any Northerner whether Christian or Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by DispatcherLagos: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Newton2024:
Action and reaction is equal but opposite..... that's Newton's second law....if you don't Gerrit forgerrit
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by RZArecta(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

You guys talk to much, anyone can put on any cloth they feel like as long as it's not stolen or isn't a paramilitary uniform or military fatigue

If you feel offended them prove to us the people in the pics are not Christians and give us a valid proof they got hired and not that they came on their free will

smh.. undecided you just dey dull. I dey talk go one side, you sef dey talk go Abakaliki. Enjoy yourself my brother
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

Only a morron would segregate people of same ethnicity based on religion and call one religion stupid... Such idiot must come from a place where they practice outcast system

Is it not obvious that your religion has given you are different mentality? You Muslims(especially those who are equally tribalistic) are something else. More so, there is nowhere in my write-up that I called any religion stupid... You must learn to comprehend. Where I am from, nobody practices any outcast system. I wonder those you refer to
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Aldol: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

Just pray Tinubu doesn't use Aroibi jazz or back to the sender, because the shot your just fired at him might just return to you
With this hatred and bad wish everywhere ,I pray he uses it
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Shattuck(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
The man is so shameless I swear
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by plaindealer: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2022
You people are not even real Christians so stop pretending, you Igbos are idol worshipers, killers, murderers and cannibals.

Below is a Christian that is tired of fake Christians like you.

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Shattuck(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

make una continue to dey mumu una self, how more shameless can tinubu go, paying miscreants to impersonate bishop, so shameless from and old man, at least respect you age you can't be seventy plus and still doing shit like this.

Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Shattuck:
make una continue to dey mumu una self, how more shameless can tinubu go, paying miscreants to impersonate bishop, so shameless from and old man, at least respect you age you can't be seventy plus and still doing shit like this.

If he pain you go and rent Alfa for PitObi the looser
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Shattuck(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

If he pain you go and rent Alfa for PitObi the looser
I feel for you, when you were younger did you ever thought this is how your life would turn out, I can only imagine how hard it must have been before you finally gave up and settled for this life.
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Shattuck post=114942019]I feel for you, when you were younger did you ever thought this is how your life would turn out, I can only imagine how hard it must have been before you finally gave up and settled for this life.[/quote
Lol, I bet I can feed your entire family for free show your social media so you can see me and you are far. From the same class and non of your Generation can play catch-up

Trust me don't depress your life if you dare compare

Don't be fooled by Nairaland Boy!!
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by RoyalDiadems: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by FreedomfromtheT: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Righthussle:

I can not and will NEVER be a Muslim or a Christian. I hate Islam and Christianity with passion. If you see me support Tinubu, it is because I I prefer a Muslim southerner to be president after Buhari than any Northerner whether Christian or Muslim.
Good point. But there is a popular southern Christian candidate on the ballot, I mean Peter Obi of the Labour Party. How do you think it is morally justifiable for a Muslim to take over from another Muslim in a multi-religious country like Nigeria when there is another option?
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Shattuck(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114942417][/quote]lol this is what they always say,"I can feed your entire family" I know the signs of hopelessness when I see one. Just try an aspire for more out of life.
Re: Imagine If It Were Muslim Imams, Sheikh And Alfas That Were Impersonated. by Moh247: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Shattuck post=114943413]lol this is what they always say,"I can feed your entire family" I know the signs of hopelessness when I see one. Just try an aspire for more out of life.[/quote

You surely know sign of hopelessness with the way you talk to strangers who don't even give a damn about your existence

(1) (Reply)

Simple reason why dollar rises against the naira / Buhari Calls For Keyamo’s Removal As APC Presidential Campaign Spokesperson / If Obi Wins,who Will Be Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.