Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Underrated 2013 Lexus Gs350 AWD Premium - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Underrated 2013 Lexus Gs350 AWD Premium (587 Views)

Just Cleared 2013 Lexus GS350 AWD Premium / I'm Looking For This Drive Shaft For 2007 Lexus GS350 AWD / For Sale:- 2018/2019 Toyota Sienna Xle Awd Premium Edition...N18m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Underrated 2013 Lexus Gs350 AWD Premium by Lakue: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do you know that the difference between Handling and the interior appeal of the GS and ES is Day and Night if you ask me

Like it may be for many, it is a matter of affordability but I think the brand would benefit from cancelling the ES and building up the GS.

I would choose the GS hands down ... because it gives you a balanced measure of both the qualities of luxury and sport.

Upper management is always talking about how sales volume doesn't matter and how performance and design are the driving force -- I don't see how the ES fits in that picture.

I think the ES has everything to do with the lack of success of the GS.

Vehicle overview
For all the wonderful things Lexus cars are, "athletic" is not an adjective that usually enters a discussion of the brand. Traditionally, the automaker has produced cars that trade sharp reflexes for more predictable comfort (the IS F sport sedan and LFA supercar excepted). Lexus has reshaped that perception with the 2013 GS 350. Slightly wider and taller, much stiffer and with vastly improved steering feel, the GS 350 can finally lay claim to ground once owned solely by German sport-lux sedans.

The new GS 350 is not unlike its third-generation predecessor under its distinctly more aggressive-looking skin. Length and wheelbase remain the same, but the chassis is pulled out wider by about 2 inches. It also shares the same basic suspension setup, with an improved rear design that now allows about 25 percent more trunk space. The engine is the same 3.5-liter V6 as before, but with slightly improved power and fuel efficiency.

That's where the similarities end. Revised suspension geometry, a stiffer body structure and a quicker steering system help make the GS 350 the best-handling Lexus this side of the LFA. Inside, interior designers imposed a diet on the door panels, roof, trunk and carpet, shaving pounds to make room for new features like the touchpad-operated infotainment system, and sport seats with multiple adjustments. Longtime Lexus buyers needn't worry about quality, either, as the GS maintains the brand's reputation for high-quality materials and excellent build quality.

The end result is that the 2013 Lexus GS 350 is more equipped than ever to run with the Audi A6, BMW 535i and Infiniti M37. If you're shopping for a midsize luxury sport sedan, the latest GS is worth serious consideration.

2013 Lexus Gs350 AWD up for grab @8.8m
WhatsApp 08033885773
Lagos, Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Underrated 2013 Lexus Gs350 AWD Premium by Rhythmah(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2022
What about swapping

1 Like

Re: Underrated 2013 Lexus Gs350 AWD Premium by Lakue: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Rhythmah:
What about swapping
send me a DM

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Tokunbo 2016 Mercedes Benz GLE 450 - 28m Last Price / Rx 330 2005 Model Dvd Reverse Cam For Sale / S-O-L-D--Clean Title 2007 Lexus RX 350 Gold Color***8580

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.