Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use (101166 Views)

Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by nurudeen181(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
the day facebook crashes or is sold, she will leave
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Japanese women are premium.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by anonimi: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:
He ddnt say that's the only car they have....

Mark wey be say na baller.... grin

That white nigga spent a wasteful $26.8 million on security and private jet travel in 2021....if he was that simple and prudent...he won't have a private jet...

Baba even has an ultra-luxury yacht named “Ulysses” which he bough for $150 million at the Monaco Yacht Show last September,

The yacht has a private helicopter, a separate 24-meter tender boat, an extra 4x4 car and a motorcycle......make una no let all this rich people dey give una lamba ..

Thank you jare.
Na so Bubu pretend with Milo sachets in 2015 forming pauper wey no fit pay for APC nomination form even though all im pikins dey for obodo abroad for school and university.
Fraudulent failure Peter Obi want try the same format for us like sey we go be mumu forever. Na so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Revolva(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

That white nigga spent a wasteful $26.8 million on security and private jet travel in 2021....if he was that simple and prudent...he won't have a private jet...

Baba even has an ultra-luxury yacht named “Ulysses” which he bough for $150 million at the Monaco Yacht Show last September,

The yacht has a private helicopter, a separate 24-meter tender boat, an extra 4x4 car and a motorcycle......make una no let all this rich people dey give una lamba ..

Yes it's good for him to have it , as long as you know the source of his wealth , unlike our own so called Billy's that got their thru favours and fraud

If Mark like let him buy 100 Ferrari I won't worry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by jubrilELsudan: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
THEY DRIVE THESE CARS YET IT'S HELICOPTER THAT TAKES THEM GROCERY SHOPPING

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Kingaris: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Security is being taken care for by meta, not his personal money, same with the private jet. The nigga is CEO of one of the most value company in the world .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by charlesdinho7(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
MARK na one very stupid man. he go just de ban people anyhow on facebook. idiot rich man
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by pikechukwu6(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
which kind rubbish life be this.... no enjoy your money when alive embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by dazzlingd(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
DaInferno:
These ain't all the car he's got

But to be sincere, Mark no get taste abeg!

Wack dressing
Wack cars

No that he can't afford better cars, he's just got no taste!

Ugly wife
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Berankis: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is extreme! What's the essence of the money you have gained, you could as well give yourself a little treat. Well... It's okay, if okay by him.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by harmony75: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you understand there's nothing in this life you will a simple life.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by deebrownneymar: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lumenasblog:
Chief Executive Officer of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, has sparked reactions on social media after he shared a photo of the cars he and his wife are using.

Sharing a photo of the two cars on his verified Facebook page, he wrote in the caption - "His and hers."

As we already know, Mark Zuckerberg is a very wealthy man, and can afford anything that money can buy. According to the report by Forbes, the 38-year-old entrepreneur is worth 64.1 billion dollars. With such a networth, of course, he can afford any kind of exotic car in the world. That is why when he shared the photo, many people were shocked to see the kind of cars that such a rich man and his wife are driving.

Those who follow Mark Zuckerberg know that he lives a very simple life despite his wealth. He married his wife, Priscilla Chan, in 2012, and the couple is blessed with two lovely kids.

His wife also seems to believe in that life of simplicity, and that is evident in the photos of themselves that Mark Zuckerberg often shares online.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xpje9xCKbWFHaCEWy26ceSLLBYnFz3f7JTPsiyVCAttNhoXA2MX1VMLGusPWpr42l&id=4

They have mental issues
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by kkins25(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Bro If your bet worth is as high as his, all this stuff would not be "luxurious".. Na when u get Donal Trump acct balance, u go call this luxurious...
Imagine me buying car that is like 1% of my networth. 1% that I'd replace like in 8hours time.. bro rest.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Raysleek: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I never said waster...but Suit yourself man....
suited
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by WatchYourSix: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
kkins25:

Bro If your bet worth is as high as his, all this stuff would not be "luxurious".. Na when u get Donal Trump acct balance, u go call this luxurious...
Imagine me buying car that is like 1% of my networth. 1% that I'd replace like in 8hours time.. bro rest.

Sigh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by MMWandali: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

Dangote and Otedola worked for their money of course, even if they did so with help.

Do you know how many people Zukerberg cheated and continues to cheat on his way to the top?
Yes you are right
But those you mentioned are not politicians which I refer working for money in light of politicians

But you should agree that Mark's simplicity is exceptional unlike many others even in America
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Thomthom(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
But there one peculiar occurrence with the luxuries of life. Irrespective of how much you cherish a particular luxury, the moment you acquire or achieve it, in no distant future, you no longer find it as enticing as before.
you no lie.. When I bought a Toyota spider Niger used, I won mad that first night but the 3rd day I dey find who go buy make I put money for bank..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Niswayne19: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is lovely and black is beautiful.
Take a look at this beautiful Oraimk watch 2 Pro.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by kareemkamil(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omo, see simple life
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Chrisvotel: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

he also has a mansion worth 1.5 million dollars with a robot butler
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by hkidola00(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
But there one peculiar occurrence with the luxuries of life. Irrespective of how much you cherish a particular luxury, the moment you acquire or achieve it, in no distant future, you no longer find it as enticing as before.
not like play station 5 sir..I really need it and I'm not sure I won't find it still enticing......wealthy superstars has this game and they love and play it everyday
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Ephraimryder(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Why I go buy private jet or yatch, omo it's wasteful. According to Felix Dennis if it flies, floats or fornicates. Rent it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Rubyjade: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2022
wink
Dreal1247:
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Caseless: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
It's when you don't have that you buy ornaments or accessories to add value to you. When you're truly rich, nothing freaks you again.

God, I look forward to send this kind of message to humanity.

If I'm having this much, I might genuinely invest 10 billion dollars of this on power in Nigeria. That's like solving 50% of our problems. You'd have thrown a slug to the chest of our national challenges if that amount is judiciously used here.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by everyoung12: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2022
That is another rich man with is family!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by virginchaser(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2022
U mean, Mark uses stick gear too? It's a good form of exercise. With stick gear, nobody will disturb you to borrow your truck. Good advantage of stick gear.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Thomasankara(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2022
DaInferno:
These ain't all the car he's got

But to be sincere, Mark no get taste abeg!

Wack dressing
Wack cars

No that he can't afford better cars, he's just got no taste!

Rich men in Western world, really gawt no taste
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by judedwriter(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2022
See simplicity!

If I had just quarter of his money I doubt if I could be so simple grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by orlaglobal234: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Anyway car is not your problem sha
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Ojeigbo(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2022
What's my business
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use by Layographics(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Just want to introduce you to a YouTube channel where can learn how to use Photoshop for graphics designs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWCX8QUX80

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge / How Do I Register The You And Me Number On Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.