Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) (29638 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkJ50xltYZI

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Photos, Video)

A video of a Christian brother proposing to his girlfriend during church service has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the man went on his knees while his girlfriend who is a member of the choir was leading the church in a worship session. The young lady had her eyes closed as she sang and did not notice when he went on his knees.

When she opened her eyes, she met her man on his knees with a ring. She accepted his proposal and they gave each other a hug.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgPka9sgJoU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Love nwatiti wink

Kindly check my signature below

19 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Seezion: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2022
All the best to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Love is sweet and very wicked cheesy tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Dreal1247: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Which church. It cannot take place in a church like that. Nigerian movies always there with unimaginable surprises.

23 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing... One mind is telling me they desecrated the altar of God and another is telling me that love is good And God is love.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by bewla(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Am blushing
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2022
shocked

Please I personally want to propose to my boyfriend who's a Muslim, and I want to go to the mosque and do the proposal. I want to know, will I be lynch? will I be stone or burn? Will this my move be disastrous? will they start shouting ALLAHU AKBAR? We all know how Muslims think and reason. Because to them, everything is blasphemous to their prophet, but they can insult other faith as much as they can.

God punish this failed app developer and failed politician below.

Christianity is what Islam can never be in this life and even in a thousand life to come.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by ahnie: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Awwwwww

Butterflies in mi stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Why going to pull such stunt in God's house meant for worship? Why distracting people's focus on offering God their solemn worship by choosing to propose @ that particular time?

Please believer should stop all these worldly system they're copying to the church because they are just a disrespect to the sanctity of God's name and place of worship. Also is the nonsense of comedy in church or using the name of God for satirical comedy.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Edutag: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello, are you interested in buying or having intravenous sessions of Glutax and TAD brand of Glutathione whitening injections in Nigeria but don't know where to get it from? Do you want glowing halfcaste looking skin from inside out? Tired of buying different creams only to go back to your natural Color or develop dark knuckles & knees? Why not treat your skin the way the Stars in Hollywood & the USA music industry do it. They use lightening glutathione injections not creams. No cream will give you this all over even effect. Some of The people who sell creams take these injections, get that lovely halfcaste look then post their photos on Instagram to sell their creams. They won't tell you its Glutathione injection that did the magic because the want you to keep buying their cream. I have in stock TAD 600, GLUTAX 35GS, GLUTAX 100GS & GLUTAX600GS for sale at SLIDEIN SALOON DAWAKI ABUJA  Free delivery within Abuja. All other states delivery cost is N1000 extra. Please do not call if you have not researched this product or Glutathione via at least a google search to educate yourself about its benefits. I will only take calls from "serious buyers". Thank you for your understanding. Offer valid while stocks last.
CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON THE NUMBER BELOW

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by PlayerMeji: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
She should have sung for a little more time na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by mykymyk101: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is Nigeria.
Everybody no Normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Her Voice reminded him of how soft her ringtone is when they are in the other room.

Guy man couldn't resist it

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by AkogunVentures: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

We also have. Land with mini river flow for fishih farmers and pond building.

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Entrapment......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by andysmith123(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
As a nigerian lady you must open your mouth and put one hand on your chest, it's in the constitution

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Elock1: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
angry
Whateva works 4 dem

But this idea of kneeling down to propose in public is kinda embarrassing to me sha.

I know y'all will say it's love and bla bla
But why cant we talk about it in private

We already both know if we want it or not, why must you be dramatic in the name of being romantic.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Basicend: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
They have taken this rubbish to inside the church.

Where in the scriptures did u see a man kneeling down for a woman with ring before wedding. .?

Well, I don't blame them.

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Abalado(f): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
See finish,,even in the house of God?no respect for God again,can he do that in the court room while the court is on session,,?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by JoshTrillions(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bad guy with sharp strategy..If you no want make the whole congregation of Christ look you with disdain, u gats accept the proposal cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by bmdmix15: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na waooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Ceeogbaru2: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
They've been shining their congo long time ago.

They just made it official to other members today

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Some guys will remains simp whit this nonsense on kneeing down to propose.

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by ExtremeDot: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
The lady should be the one kneeling to collect the ring, you Mo'rfucker.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Iamzik: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please I personally want to propose to my boyfriend who's a Muslim, and I want to go to the mosque and do the proposal. I want to know, will I be lynch? will I be stone or burn? Will this my move be disastrous? We all know how Muslims think and reason.

One mind Is telling me that you already know the answer to ya kweshion grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.