Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) (891 Views)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by ECASH120: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyP0sfMKj8

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has alleged that the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, hired some fake Bishops to attend the unveiling of Kashim Shettima as his running mate in the 2023 general election.

At the event organised to unveil Shettima in Abuja on Wednesday, July 20, 2022, some men were spotted dressed in Catholic Bishop outfits, which tends to lend some validation to the choice of a single faith presidential ticket of the APC.

Reacting to the development, the Vice President of CAN (19 Northern States and Abuja) and its chairman in Kaduna State, Rev. Joseph John Hayab, disowned the Bishops who attended the event, describing them as desperados who were on a self-seeking expedition.

The religious body added that those men spotted in religious garbs were mechanics and other artisans allegedly hired and sewn clerical garments by the APC Presidential candidate.

It said this move was the latest plot by the APC and Tinubu to hoodwink Nigerian Christians into accepting the Muslim-Muslim ticket, but insisted the efforts would not change the need for justice and fairness.

Hayab said, “The people we saw at the unveiling of Shettima paraded as Bishops are people who did not have enough time to learn how to wear Bishop garments. Take a closer look at their photo and you will see another Nollywood movie.

“CAN wonders why the desperation. First, a story was out claiming to have come from the Chairman of CAN Borno state only to be refuted. Secondly, there was another lie that BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) and his running mate were on their way to meet CAN President one night. A meeting that was not true and was on a night that the CAN President was in Alabama USA attending the Baptist World Alliance Conference of which he is the Vice President.

“Another desperation story was that they met Papa Adeboye which the RCCG later refuted. If Christians are not important why the desperation?

“BAT is free to hire mechanics and other artisans and sew clerical garments for them. An effort that will only add to their many ropes when the political exercise is over but will not change the need for fairness and justice that CAN is calling for.

“CAN appreciate that we are in a democracy, no need to do funny and dubious things just to prove a point because it will in the end bounce back. BAT team should simply do what is right and stop the drama.”

Tinubu and the APC have been accused by some prominent Nigerians and religious advocates of being insensitive to the religious diversity of the country by presenting a single faith ticket for the February 2023 presidential election.

www.pulse.ng/news/local/can-accuses-tinubu-of-hiring-bishops-to-attend-shettimas-unveiling/yz5khq8.amp

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by MMWandali: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Vengeance of
God will soon
Locate them with
Serious Repercussions

They will regret

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by God1000(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
This is outrageous and unspeakable, Tinubu keeps giving people more reasons to despise him instead of amending his ways.

Those fake bishops should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Romanoff(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
They should sha submit the names and churches of their Bishops.

We would like to attend a Sunday service there.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by yinkus6750(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Great insult to Christianity.
God cannot be mocked.
HE will surely judge them accordingly.
CAN shouldn't bother themselves.
Nigerians are no longer fools.
It is very glaring to the blind
Time will tell, the evil plans has been terribly exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Obidient4life2: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2022
APC has failed deeper into shit!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Chef2000: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu keep scoring own goals....

Hired fake bishops.

Disrespected the regalia of all the bishops in Nigeria with hungry looking idiots wearing them.

Let's see how thiefnibu will become president.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2022
MMWandali:
Vengeance of
God will soon
Locate them with
Serious Repercussions

They will regret

Had it been God isn't a patient God.

Their family members would have been getting ready for their burial tongue cheesy tongue.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Jking20(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2022
For those who aren't aware, let me use this medium to educate you a little about this association called CAN.
1. CAN has no control over any dominion as far I know, they're just there playing politics with the Christians future and accumulating wealth for themselves.
2. As a Christian, to be sincere, mention any church CAN has ever build for your community or dominion.
4. When Christians were mascaraed in Owo, what did CAN do to impact the lives of the victims families.
4. The association called CAN doesn't even know some churches that exists in Nigeria, talk more of their Bishops. Anyone decides today open a church and becomes the general overseer of his dominion.
5. CAN isn't a political party but a religion association, I advice they focus on how to better the lives of Christans rather than this incessant position they'll seeking to divide this country.
Untill we're ready to disregard this religion bigotry and focus on how to have a better country, we're not going anywhere.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by ECASH120: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu wants the support of Christians badly yet he decided to go with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

There are many qualified APC Christians especially in Southeast. We have rochas Okorocha a two term governor and current Senator. Rochas has huge support in the north. We have Dave Umahi from Ebonyi State also two term governor and Christian. We have Rotimi Amaechi a two term governor of Rivers State and Minister. We have many qualified Christians in APC that can be his running mate. Or is it his agenda to Islamize Nigeria?

Had it been he selected a Christian as running mate he won't go to the extend of hiring fake Bishops.

They say he is master strategist but all I see here is lack of strategy and cluelessness .

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Jking20(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2022
yinkus6750:
Great insult to Christianity.
God cannot be mocked.
HE will surely judge them accordingly.
CAN shouldn't bother themselves.
Nigerians are no longer fools.
It is very glaring to the blind
Time will tell, the evil plans has been terribly exposed.

You said and I quote " God cannot be mocked".
How can you know who is truly a Bishop or pastor in Nigeria? Because as a Christian, I know how many churches that are opened and operated as sole proprietor where the dominion is not recognized anywhere else. Let's be guided, you so called Christians are they ones mocking God.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:
For those who aren't aware, let me use this medium to educate you a little about this association called CAN.
1. CAN has no control over any dominion as far I know, they're just there playing politics with the Christians future and accumulating wealth for themselves.
2. As a Christian, to be sincere, mention any church CAN has ever build for your community or dominion.
4. When Christians were mascaraed in Owo, what did CAN do to impact the lives of the victims families.
4. The association called CAN doesn't even know some churches that exists in Nigeria, talk more of their Bishops. Anyone decides today open a church and becomes the general overseer of his dominion.
5. CAN isn't a political party but a religion association, I advice they focus on how to better the lives of Christans rather than this incessant position they'll seeking to divide this country.
Untill we're ready to disregard this religion bigotry and focus on how to have a better country, we're not going anywhere.

Open a church and try to register it as a non-profit religious organizations, that's when u will know the meaning of CAN.
Just vomiting Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Toneypen247(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2022
What a life
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Jking20(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2022
ECASH120:
Tinubu wants the support of Christians badly yet he decided to go with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

There are many qualified APC Christians especially in Southeast. We have rochas Okorocha a two term governor and current Senator. Rochas has huge support in the north. We have Dave Umahi from Ebonyi State also two term governor and Christian. We have Rotimi Amaechi a two term governor of Rivers State and Minister. We have many qualified Christians in APC that can be his running mate. Or is it his agenda to Islamize Nigeria?

Had it been he selected a Christian as running mate he won't go to the extend of hiring fake Bishops.

They say he is master strategist but all I see here is lack of strategy and cluelessness .

Am a Christian, can you prove to me they're fake Bishops??
You and I know how someone will wake up today and open a church and be the Bishop of such dominion. Can you tell me the number of churches in your area?? Talk more of Pastors and Bishops. Let whoever believe whatever.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Jking20(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Open a church and try to register it as a non-profit religious organizations, that's when u will know the meaning of CAN.
Just vomiting Ignorance.

This is shameful.
I can confidently tell you that CAN don't even know the number of Churches in a single state here in Nigeria. Prove me wrong.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by ECASH120: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

Am a Christian, can you prove to me they're fake Bishops??
You and I know how someone will wake up today and open a church and be the Bishop of such dominion. Can you tell me the number of churches in your area?? Talk more of Pastors and Bishops. Let whoever believe whatever.

For you to say this it means you didn't watch video
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Jking20(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
ECASH120:

For you to say this it means you didn't watch video

Is that you proof?? Smh... better wake up, even you know that churches now are commercial entities and nothing more. Truth must be told, it's real life and not acting.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by ECASH120: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

Is that you proof?? Smh... better wake up, even you know that churches now are commercial entities and nothing more. Truth must be told, it's real life and not acting.

That is what we are saying. He hired fake Bishops or fake pastors which means those Bishops are not ordained by God and not recognised by Christian Association of Nigeria. Any Bishop that is not under CAN is fake!!

The bishops in the video are not from any recognised church.

Christians and churches have rejected Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket so where did the Bishops come from?

Recall that the fake Bishops wore Catholic Bishop attires. The Catholic Church also denied that those Bishops are not from them
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

This is shameful.
I can confidently tell you that CAN don't even know the number of Churches in a single state here in Nigeria. Prove me wrong.

It seems you can't read or comprehend.
Anybody can open a church but how many churches are registered? How many churches can issue a valid marriage certificate? Please go and do your research.
Nobody is paying me to educate you, so go and read to avoid speaking without facts.

Indomie child .
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by Jking20(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

It seems you can't read or comprehend.
Anybody can open a church but how many churches are registered? How many churches can issue a valid marriage certificate? Please go and do your research.
Nobody is paying me to educate you, so go and read to avoid speaking without facts.

Indomie child .

Coming from someone who haven't educated himself, full of insensible mentality and bigotry.
If you had comprehend earlier, you wouldn't have even reply at the first place. Where is it written that only Bishops or Pastors that have their churches registered can preach the word of God??
This is why Islam would always be ahead of you guys. Did Christ registered to anyone before he was recognized as a prophet?? This further proves my No 1 point of CAN self accumulation of wealth for themselves.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Reveals How Tinubu Hired Fake Bishops (video) by RoyalDiadems: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi / I Became A Billionaire @40 - Peter Obi... Why I Joined Politics / Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.