Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Is There Really Power In Spoken Words? If Yes, How Can It Be Utilized Positively - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Really Power In Spoken Words? If Yes, How Can It Be Utilized Positively (137 Views)

Online Poll: How Would You Want The 311.7m US Dollars Abacha Loot To Be Utilized / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Power In Spoken Words? If Yes, How Can It Be Utilized Positively by Promzy99: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Yesterday, I was discussing with a female customer in the shop. And I was explaining to her his difficult things has been with me and my family.

I told her that sometimes, I had preferred to die than being alive. Immediately, she rebuked me, and warned me that there's power in spoken words.

I then challenged her. If truly there's power in spoken words, why haven't the positive prayers and declarations I have been saying to myself and family, haven't come to reality?

Or is it only the negative declarations that comes easily?

Who even respond to both the negative and positive declarations.

Angrily, she left the shop, saying that I truly have a long way to go.

She left without answering any of my questions.

So guys, why are people always scared when negative utterances or declarations are made?

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness-balanced Ticket Or Balanced Federation / Parliamentary Democracy. / What It Takes To Win The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.