Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video (5442 Views)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Whiteangel1234: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
See the video Link below

https://fb.watch/eoXKa6RPtG/

1 Like

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by duduade: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
APC and Their Nollywood acts

Anyone who still believes in them and vote for them in 2023 whatever their eyes see make them collect....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Topasja: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Smiles

7 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu & shettima are fooling themselves, on obi mandate we stand.

28 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by dawnomike(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Desperation can make a man do the most absurd things devoid of reasoning...

17 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by derecho(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
If a man no fear to scam the whole nation because of his ambition, I can imagine what he does to his pastor wife.

Tinubu has clearly shown he has no respect for the Christian faith.
Can he try this with Muslims?

16 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jesus Christ never had a donkey, He borrowed one,
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by derecho(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Don't drag Jesus into this matter.

igbotormentor:

14 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Kaiser20: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you claim Imam or claim Sultan anyhow those Notorious Islamic MURIC and their supporters would have Burned those Fake Tinubu Bishops alive for insulting Prophet Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by colorsofrainbow: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

Miserable death awaits you for supporting such blasphemy and mockery against the body of Christ. As for your Tinubu,he has already "laboured till DEATH". We are only waiting for the formal announcement.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Softmirror: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
derecho:
If a man no fear to scam the whole nation because of his ambition, I can imagine what he does to his pastor wife.

Tinubu has clearly shown he has no respect for the Christian faith.
Can he try this with Muslims?

EVERY TIME CHRISTIANS KEEP REPEATING THE BOLDED, I JUST LAUGH. THE REASON WHY I LAUGH IS BECAUSE WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT CHRISTIANS HAVE SO MUCH RIDICULED CHRISTIANITY TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE NOW LOOKING FOR SOME DIGINITY OF RESPECT WHICH MUSLIMS HAVE MOSTLY PROCTECTED ABOUT ISLAM. RESPECT IS EARNED.
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by sinkhole: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anybody that vote APC, especially Christians, should be stoned to death!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Blackfire(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Muslim - Muslim ticket is a must

When I say Muslim I mean shettima

Our incoming president/ Vice president

North 2023- 2031

1 Like

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Miserable death awaits you for supporting such blasphemy and mockery to the body of Christ. As for your Tinubu,he has already "laboured till DEATH". We are only waiting for the formal announcement.
Your utterances and declaration is for you and your family if GOD is alive.

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by colorsofrainbow: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your utterances and declaration is for you and your family if GOD is alive.

Keep supporting Tinubu to jointly mock the body of Christ and watch how you will end in BIG shame!
Remember this day!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Keep supporting Tinubu to jointly mock the body of Christ and watch how you will end in BIG shame!
Remember this day!
Everything you declare is for you and your family because I have right to my opinion and can support whosoever I want, Yoruba will never rock the back seat whereas Igbos are paying us evil for accomodating you in our land.
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by APCnaPDP: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haha. Nigerians, are these the clowns you want to vote again because of religion and ethnicity? Do you want to suffer for another 16 years? Think about this, if you are 18 now and Tinubu wins, you will be 34 by the time both of them finish. Don’t waste this chance,kick those lying scumbags out.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by DeleTaller: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
fools believe anything they are told.
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by colorsofrainbow: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Everything you declare is for you and your family because I have right to my opinion and can support whosoever I want, Yoruba will never rock the back seat whereas Igbos are paying us evil for accomodating you in our land.

You will see it happen soon. Just watch.
HEAVY evil will befall you soon for jointly mocking the body of Christ. I only feel for your family.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Kalashnikov49: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu will LABOUR TILL DEATH!!...and he will NEVER BE PRESIDENT..FACTS!

1 Like

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by nnamdi640: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Tell mr billion vans to work on the street of Lagos without security or better still with Okada let me check out something

1 Like

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by amc: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
sinkhole:
Anybody that vote APC, especially Christians, should be stoned to death!

So you approve for Muslims to vote for APC and Muslims not to vote for Labour?
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by GeneralPula: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
All of a sudden, every bishop don become tinubu bishop..
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by IamAsiri: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

Our bishops don't ride okada sir grin.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Afamsi: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is a disgrace to bishophood

1 Like

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
IamAsiri:

Our bishops don't ride okada sir grin.
You say grin

Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by SIMONEKPA7: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by Gadafii: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
I thought Buhari supporters were zombie, tinubus are worse, agbado watin zombies grin
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by macskillzy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
That location na Akure oo, fiwasaye roundabout
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

Your stupidity stinks
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by RoyalDiadems: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.
Re: Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video by faceland: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Might be an innocent man about to attend Celestial Church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! / Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos) / Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.