Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2022 (161 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL….

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 22ND 2022

THEME: JUDGING GOD?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
*Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens* :

*(Friday, July 22, 2022* ) -

*Judging God?*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the King of kings, the Lord of lords, and the Alpha and the Omega.

2.Father, You're the sovereign Lord; You created all things for Your purpose and pleasure; You do as it pleases You, no one can query You.

3.Thank You Father, for Your mercy that endureth forever over my life; for if You're to mark sin, no man shall stand.

4.Father, let every spirit of rebellion, disobedience and self-will, in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; in Jesus name.

6.Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of Your tender mercies, please, blot out my transgressions, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, let Your mercy prevail over every judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

8.Father, You're the porter, and I am the clay; in anyway, the clay, that I am has judged You the porter, please, forgive me, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to obey and to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home and family, forever; and grant all his heart's desires, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, August 1,2022 / Peace Can Be Restore In IMO State And The East In 6 Months / "I Pledge To Be Obidient And Useful"~ Winners Youth Stylishly Campaign For Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.