Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) (2148 Views)

Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
I have tried aloe vera, epiderm cream and another like that (I forgot the name).
My face still has this rash on it on the left and right side of my chick

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Jeon(f): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Go hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by GardenGreen: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dirty pillow case and bed sheets. You're the kinds that leave your sheets unwashed and only wash them once in a decade. Bacteria from sweaty sheets is interacting with your skins surface causing this reaction

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:
Go hospital.

hm! ok
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
GardenGreen:
Dirty pillow case and bed sheets. You're the kinds that leave your sheets unwashed and only wash them once in a decade

u are wrong

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by caesymore(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:
I have tried aloe vera, epiderm cream and another like that (I forgot the name).

You are definitely reacting to something. back track and check also if you are sleeping on neat sheets and pillow case.

You could change to Idol soap if you check and see all back tracks above are on point.
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
caesymore:

You are definitely reacting to something. back track and check also if you are sleeping on neat sheets and pillow case.

You could change to Idol soap if you check and see all back tracks above are on point.

ok, but will dettol soap b a good choice also
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

u are wrong

Since you know why did you come here to disturb us?

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by caesymore(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

ok, but will dettol soap b a good choice also

Bro, if you use all those bathing liquid then stop you are definity reacting to them, Back then in the UNI When I have never really learnt about my allergies I used dettol it gave me same rashes like yours then I moved to TCP same thing. I stopped using any as they are harsh on my skin as my skin is very soft very soft. use a mild soap and if you can afford using Idol if reaction be the case you will wave buying to rough surface and welcome to smooth skin but you must add a mild cream to help too cause creams are important for moisturization, I use Palmer Coco butter cream.

I'm not disparaging any soap but you see 'dettol' its hard on my skin and I don't know for others.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Cream reaction.
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
caesymore:

Bro, if you use all those bathing liquid then stop you are definity reacting to them, Back then in the UNI When I have never really learnt about my allergies I used dettol it gave me same rashes like yours then I moved to TCP same thing. I stopped using any as they are harsh on my skin as my skin is very soft very soft. use a mild soap and if you can afford using Idol if reaction be the case you will wave buying to rough surface and welcome to smooth skin but you must add a mild cream to help too cause creams are important for moisturization, I use Palmer Coco butter cream.

I'm not disparaging any soap but you see 'dettol' its hard on my skin and I don't know for others.

Ok, what actually worked for u?

I want to get the Idol soap today
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Kosoco(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na this type of small boys dey Flood NL.
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shalommy:
Cream reaction.

Do u have any idea how I can get rid of it?

I use Vaseline (blue seal), and if u say so, there was a time in school my Vaseline got finished and I started rubbing Vaseline intensive lotion (its like a cream) before I bought the one I was using. Then my face was not like this, probably it was they one that caused all this because I started noticing how rough my face was becoming when I looked at myself in the mirror
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by caesymore(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

Ok, what actually worked for u?

I want to get the Idol soap today

I have never bathed cold water for over 12years now that's my own way of purifying my water without them dettol etc, And I bath with Idol then my cream is Palmer coco butter ,since then its been smooth skin all through for me and my female Fans are never tired of commenting about it.

if its a reaction you are having as I'm suspecting, trying this if you can afford it is way to go.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

I use Vaseline (blue seal), and if u say so, there was a time in school my Vaseline got finished and I started rubbing Vaseline intensive lotion (its like a cream) abefore I bought the one I was using. Then my face was not like this, probably it was they one that caused all this because I started noticing how rough my face was becoming when I looked at myself in the mirror
Go back to that blue seal vaseline then the rashes will clear.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by caesymore(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

I use Vaseline (blue seal), and if u say so, there was a time in school my Vaseline got finished and I started rubbing Vaseline intensive lotion (its like a cream) before I bought the one I was using. Then my face was not like this, probably it was they one that caused all this because I started noticing how rough my face was becoming when I looked at myself in the mirror

I bet you didn't check the expiring date of the lotion, it might be the culprit as you are not the first to complain of such after the use.

Something about all these creams and soaps is that they are good but everyone has their own reaction to them and that alone makes them bad product for you but not for others.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shalommy:
Go back to that blue seal vaseline then the rashes will clear.

That's what am currently using
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
caesymore:

I bet you didn't check the expiring date of the lotion, it might be the culprit as you are not the first to complain of such after the use.

Something about all these creams and soaps is that they are good but everyone has their own reaction to them and that alone makes them bad product for you but not for others.

U are right
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
caesymore:

I have never bathed cold water for over 12years now that's my own way of purifying my water without them dettol etc, And I bath with Idol then my cream is Palmer coco butter ,since then its been smooth skin all through for me and my female Fans are never tired of commenting about it.

if its a reaction you are having as I'm suspecting, trying this if you can afford it is way to go.

Owk, am going to get the Idol soap.

whats the price?
I can only get that for nw
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by caesymore(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

Owk, am going to get the Idol soap.

whats the price?
I can only get that for nw

Its 3 in a pack, around N3200 the last I bought like last month here in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rub pussy water on it
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
come inpatient
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
caesymore:

Its 3 in a pack, around N3200 the last I bought like last month here in Abuja

Ok, just got it.

Hope this is the one u meant

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by TYCO77: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
aronski:

Apply Visita plus cream
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Kyrx(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hope you didn't use a shaving stick?
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by caesymore(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

Ok, just got it.

I have not tried this one though, but idol is cool that's my friends speck, it has varieties you choose which you like. Mine is some how in plan off white pack. You might quit using sponge for bathing a soft small towel as sponge is wonderful for the face or bare hands with soap be gentle make you no scrub your fa ce like say na war be gentle the soap will to the magic.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by Haakeem(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
aronski:

Ok, just got it.
omoh give us feedback in two weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haakeem:
omoh give us feedback in two weeks time.

ok sir
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
caesymore:

I have not tried this one though, but idol is cool that's my friends speck, it has varieties you choose which you like. Mine is some how in plan off white pack. You might quit using sponge for bathing a soft small towel as sponge is wonderful for the face or bare hands with soap be gentle make you no scrub your fa ce like say na war be gentle the soap will to the magic.

smiley ok, thanks for everything

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by aronski(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Apply Visita plus cream

hm! i read about the reviews and heard a lot of people complaining it bleaches the face
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
It looks like fungal acne but I could be wrong
Re: Pls Help Me, How Do I Get Rid Of This On My Face (photos) by TYCO77: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
aronski:

hm! i read about the reviews and heard a lot of people complaining it bleaches the face

Using it at most for a week will not alter your skin complexion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Mouthwash? The Best Mouthwash / Natural ‘cures’ For Prostate Cancer, Enlargement Identified / Hemorrhoids: Symptoms And Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.