Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Prayed & Waited For You - Ruth Kadiri As She Welcomes 2nd Child With Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prayed & Waited For You - Ruth Kadiri As She Welcomes 2nd Child With Husband (299 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prayed & Waited For You - Ruth Kadiri As She Welcomes 2nd Child With Husband by Ade1234tayo: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2O4g37pXZQ

Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri is now a proud mum of two as she welcomed her second daughter on July 20.
The actress penned an emotional note as she shared a photo shortly after her baby arrived as well as maternity photos .
Ruth announced the birth of the baby named Emerald in an Instagram post on Thursday, July 21.

She wrote: “Dear Emerald-Chizaram-Ezerika I want you to know that I prayed for you. Waited for you. Loved you before I met you. And you have made our lives a complete reminder that God answers prayers.

Fans and colleagues of the actress have taken to her page to congratulate her and gush over her bundle of joy.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

(1) (Reply)

Portable Reacts Nonchalantly After Being Disqualified From Headies Award / Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As Gunmen Attack His Convoy | VIDEO / Free 2 Thousand Naira From Palmpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.