Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi (20484 Views)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Decent09(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2022
philisto:
If only the north need a positive change, Peter Obi is the answer

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
grin grin grin
You spent the last 8 or even 16 years calling Northerners unprintable names and now they want us to vote for them? He go shock their papa. Danboroba shege!
say all u wanna say...d north ur Tinubu is trying to please will still ignore him.....una mumu go clear very soon
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Rayjnr: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Then divide this country already. We have no business being together if this is the case.

I know they won’t vote Obi because of his tribe which is why I say they don’t have sense but if they prove me wrong and vote for him then yes it will prove they have sense not because of his tribe but because he is OBVIOUSLY a better candidate than Bishop Tinubu and Atiku

Nigeria will never move forward if we keep seeing ourselves and our leaders through tribal lenses instead of judging each candidates on their merits.

We know but let Igbos be tolerant of other people's choices, allow those that wants to vote atifku and tinubu in Igbo land vote for their choice, don't threaten them, stop playing politics of bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
grin grin grin
You spent the last 8 or even 16 years calling Northerners unprintable names and now they want us to vote for them? He go shock their papa. Danboroba shege!
you said worst than they did. dont because of tinubu and be claiming or forming familiarity. Igboho almost chased all thr hausas and fulanis from yoruba land if not for timely intervention, and you applauded him for that why shifting it to the igbos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Aldol: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Brunosamel:
The true northerners I know are kind hearted and unbiased angry
All of a sudden, they no longer reason like cows. Politics na baba o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by AnanseK(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2022
nkem1992:

You now clinging to a straw man, 2023 will teach ya all a lesson, Mugayen, dabobi, kamar ku bakwa, zagin nyammare, yan iska manafukai.
So where will PItobi votes come from? You can’t even pretend to hide your hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by nkem1992: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2022
AnanseK:

So where will PItobi votes come from? You can’t even pretend to hide your hatred.
You didn't hide yours, but expect me to hide mine, his vote will come from reasonable Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Cyberterror: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Northerners will never vote for an IPOB man like Peter Obi even if Igbo forum like Nairaland keep promoting the Pandora crook on front pages grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Aldol: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
rickyrex:
you said worst than they did. dont because of tinubu and be claiming or forming familiarity. Igboho almost chased all thr hausas and fulanis from yoruba land if not for timely intervention, and you applauded him for that why shifting it to the igbos
Lies, he said those living inside the forest should leave the forest and come live where other people are living. Even when when some angry youths wanted to attack Northerners he gave them stern warning not to attack innocent northerners that only those living in the forest and armed. Igboho has never attacked innocent northerners in town. His target is the forest. The videos are on the internet for you to confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by ezechi242: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Omonieme:
I don't quite agree with your percentages in the SW and SS for Obi. 80% is too much for him in both regions. Remember, these are hitherto PDP strongholds and you'll still expect a good showing from them. I think it should be Obi 40% Atiku 50% and Tinubu 10 in the SS and Obi 70, Atiku 25 and Tinubu 5 in the SE. In these, I'm still being very generous to Obi cause I can't see him outrightly winning any SS state apart from Maybe Edo and I actually expect the 3 parties to put up a good fight there. In the NC, you're aren't being fair to Tinubu. I Expect Tinubu to win Nassarawa, Kogi, Kwara and Niger states. The party is well established in the last two states, Kwara will give him votes based on tribal considerations and Kogi well, based on tribe and the strength of the party. In the NW and NE, I actually think Tinubu will perform better than the percentages you're presenting. If the APC NW governors actually stand by him and Kwankwaso also does, he'll win the NW sef. NE, with Borno and Yobe being traditionally APC states, I think 15% is too low. In all, Obi o think will come a distant 3rd. Not having candidates.... Not to talk of popular ones vying for NOA and HOA positions in most states will affect his chances

Lol my guy ...you still do not know about politics....the Nigerian politics is not as it used to be ....if tinubu gets up to 3% from the east I will vote for APC ....the highest atiku will have in ss will not be up to 15% ...do you know the number of Igbos that hasn't been voting in the whole of Nigeria that wants to vote in 2023 ....or you think the over 10 million new voters came out because of tinubu or atiky? Lol yes may be a hand full of them but I will tell u that 75% of the new registered voters are for obi...talking about the north east do you know that 40% of Adamawa citizens are Christians? Even taraba, yobe, Niger, maiduguri, lol how atiku want take win NC hahahahah...
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by shariff84: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
Please, let's not be deceived by some misguided fellows claiming to be northerners and spreading hate against every other tribes in the south, those guys are a tiny minority of the North, paid by politicians to ferment trouble so they can win in the chaos the ensures.

The real northerner is a very kind hearted, humble individual who loves peace and progress like the rest of us. Some are even more peace loving and innovative than southerners.

The northerner will love to vote foe Peter Obi because they suffer all of the things we suffer. Hunger and insecurity affects the whole country equally.
ok.Now that you guys need vote from us,we no more almajiris!.
Ok.let me tell you the true situation on the ground, majority of northerners are not educated,they don't do browsing as result of that;they don't even know about peter Obi and labour party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Satedly(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by 2016easy2017: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-why-the-north-would-have-no-problem-supporting-peter-obi-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

These jokers. SWEAR Obidient WONT EVEN BE 2ND.

I SWEAR IT.

BET IT WITH ME.

YOUR GRAGRA IS ONLY FOR FOOLS TO TAKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by 2016easy2017: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2022
THINKING ALOUD* Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS have been working round the clock to UPSTAGE THE POLITICAL BALANCES OF THE SW, STARTING FROM LAGOS. It is their SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT OBJECTIVE.

It is their calculation that once Lagos is had, it will be a matter of moving upwards.

They narrows in on Bola Tinubu who has been a clog in the wheel of their advancement. They have to remove him.

They are working on "assisting" the Yorubas to remove " Tinubu" as they have tagged him.

They wiped up the Internet and social media having realized the potent powers therein since the time of EndSars. They began to massage the Ego of Yemi Osinbajo. His image was enlarged beyond proportion and his capacity projected above the reality.

They managed to catch his attention and he fell for it. The same social media frenzy caught Rauf Aregbesola who was already growing out of himself.

Yemi Osinbajo caught Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State and together they began to plot against Bola Tinubu, their benefactor.

The result of their activities contributed to what happened at the Osun Guber.

The ZIONISTS have since abandoned Yemi Osinbajo and moved to Plan B - Peter Obi.

Now bolstered by the Osun results they will move into Lagos to INFLUENCE the election.

It doesn't matter who gets Lagos as long as he isn't from Tinubu's Camp. As a matter of fact they will be more willing to help the more useless Candidates, even imbeciles, to win. It will eventually help their own cause.

The ZIONISTS have over the decades ensured that the Igbos probably constitute more a quarter of Lagos Population. It's going to be a matter of placing that voter population anywhere they wish to place it

They first attempted this format in 2015 when they tried to upstage that balance for Jimi Agbaje.

Agbaje had entered a deal with them, promised them half of Lagos.

By 2023, the plan is going to be different.

They have a POLITICAL ZIONISM already in play. It is in the thing they deceptively call Odibients.That Movement is going to RALLY the Igbos of Lagos in a way that they haven't ever been rallied.

THEY ARE SET TO DETERMINE THE LEADERSHIP FOR LAGOS

The priority is to remove Tinubu first. In future they will call the shot.

This is what Peter Obi is all about. He has no.plams for any Presidency.

I can imagine that the ZIONISTS already have their IPOB/UGM all over the places in Lagos, in the Garrisons called Markets, under cover, masquerading as Igbo traders.

I can imagine that they will be heavily armed on that day of 2023 Lagos Guber Elections.

Our FOOLISH YORUBA PEOPLE will mistake the whole process for a simple and innocent revolution to remove Bola Tinubu's influence in Lagos. It is the way ENDSARS got hijacked them.

Our people have been told that "he is thief" who has to be brought down.

The ZIONISTS will assist our YORUBA People to remove him.

The deal will be POWER SHARING.

The ZIONISTS will demand Power Sharing in Lagos until it will become 50-50 with the Yorubas and even Lagosians themselves.

Before you know it there will be an Igbo Governor of Lagos State. They will say " so what? It doesn't matter". But not even an IMO man will ever try it in ANAMBRA.let alone a YORUBA dreaming of Councillorship in Nnewi.

It is the same way Azikiwe tried to assist the YORUBA NCNC to takeover WESTERN REGION until NCNC became an Igbo Party.

It is just the same way the Fulani Uthman Dan Fodio assisted the Hausas to depose their then Rulers. The Hausas have been slaves on their lands since then.

The same way Fulani Alimi assisted Afonja to confront his Aláàfin. Ilorin hasn't been returned to the Yorubas ever since.

They will assist you to DESTROY YOUR LEADERS and then return to DESTROY YOU.

That is the game plan.

It is a repeat of History.

It has so many precedents, Palestine isn't too long ago.

But it will continue sound unbelievable, crude, Tribalist, Bigoted etc UNTIL IT IS DONE.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the JIHADISTS by the way.

They are basically on the same mission but going through different routes and methods.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
17 July 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:
Are you sure?

I don't see Peter obi winning anyways.

Like I want him to win not because he is a saint or better than other politicians cos they are all the same.

I want him to win just to prove to the political class that the people owns the power.

For your information, if obi wins, things wld not change, I even suspect that things wld get worse.

Nigeria can never ever change for better if we don't change this current system of governance
You nailed the coffin.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by 35824L: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2022
It will shock you iboes that Buhari is still king of the north. Anyone he endorses, will get block votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Prayfortheworld: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

How many northerners is on NL??

Nnamdi kanu and your ipob burnt the bridge....when campaign start and kanu tapes are played all over the north then you understand why you people shouldn't have never supported him.
So people seeking for their freedom is now a crime
What are you enjoying in this country.

Tell me one thing you're enjoying in this country as a citizen

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2022
ezechi242:

Lol my guy ...you still do not know about politics....the Nigerian politics is not as it used to be ....if tinubu gets up to 3% from the east I will vote for APC ....the highest atiku will have in ss will not be up to 15% ...do you know the number of Igbos that hasn't been voting in the whole of Nigeria that wants to vote in 2023 ....or you think the over 10 million new voters came out because of tinubu or atiky? Lol yes may be a hand full of them but I will tell u that 75% of the new registered voters are for obi...talking about the north east do you know that 40% of Adamawa citizens are Christians? Even taraba, yobe, Niger, maiduguri, lol how atiku want take win NC hahahahah...
Because Peter Obi is a messiah? You Nigerians always looking for a way to get to the next level of poverty, this is the same nonsense format APC used in 2015, they had come to save Nigeria from PDP, Indeed they have saved Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Teeroyzimma: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:
Are you sure?

Like I want him to win not because he is a saint or better than other politicians cos they are all the same.

I want him to win just to prove to the political class that the people owns the power.

For your information, if obi wins, things wld not change, I even suspect that things wld get worse.

Nigeria can never ever change for better if we don't change this current system of governance.
you will be shocked February 2023
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Omonieme: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2022
ezechi242:

You just typed rubbish without even calculating....obi will win only three states, how many state does the sout east own?...I bet you haven't gone to delta, Benin, rivers, Benue, Ibadan, abuja,nassarawa,southern Kaduna,even your very own Lagos or you think the people giving PDP votes in Lagos state are Yoruba's? Hahaha see a man that is being backed by ibb, obasanjo, and so many other states men can not loose this election....even osun state Igbo's voted for adeleke that was why they where attacked after the election....so at the national poll you will be shocked by the amount of votes LP will get from the west and the north ...stand there dey mop ....you dey sell motor and you dey support evil to take over the economy of this nation...now as the number of people wey dey buy motor don reduce your eyes never still clear?.
Okay, this is the point where raw emotion takes over from logic. I'm not ready to argue from such an angle. And for your information, I won't be voting in 2023.... Because none of the candidates has what it takes to change Nigeria. I don't think anyone does. And from your outburst, I can guess your tribe and also why you're soo keen on an Obi presidency. I hope you don't shout rigging when the obvious happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Godoverevery: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Seeking for freedom by insulting other tribes and regions??

Seeking for freedom by calling other tribes and regions unprintable name??

Catalonia are seeking freedom from Spain maybe you people should go learn how is properly done from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Tell me one thing you're enjoying in this country as a citizen
Freedom for what or who, Isn’t it igbos governing Igbos in Eastern Nigeria?

Isn’t the Governor of your state Igbo, isn’t the Senator or House of Representatives from your state in The National Assembly in Abuja igbo also?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by 2016easy2017: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2022
ezechi242:

The Truth is; Igbos are voting emass this time and are aven gonna rig results. But the north is ready for them. Let them continue deceiving themselves with Obituary. For every 1000 results rigged in Igbo land for Obidient, the north would rig 10M in place. Ask Jonathan in 2015.

The

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Prayfortheworld: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Seeking for freedom by insulting other tribes and regions??

Seeking for freedom by calling other tribes and regions unprintable name??

Catalonia are seeking freedom from Spain maybe you people should go learn how is properly done from them.
I asked a question and you're making noise
What are you enjoying as a citizen in this country
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:
Are you sure?
Nigeria can never ever change for better if we don't change this current system of governance.

This has been the thought I've been trying to pass to people but emotion did not allow them to reason. Support a candidate because you like him or his manifesto and not because he is better than others.

If Obi wins, he definitely winning trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Godoverevery: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I asked a question and you're making noise
What are you enjoying as a citizen in this country
I only answer sensible and intelligent questions......too matured for a primary school student question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
Make una continue dey package una IPIG obi like saint. All his time In PDP has been forgotten like olodo wey read no pass exam. Ipigs better continue agitating for the actualization of Biafra. That dream of presidency will never ever come to pass. Obi will have less than 1% of votes in the North. He has failed already.

You have said your mind. It is inconsequential. Go back to your hut and continue hitting your head on the ground.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Alpharey:

You have said your mind. It is inconsequential. Go back to your hut and continue hitting your head on the ground.
Less than 2 months ago it was all about Ipob & Biafra, today it is all about Peter Obi & The Labor Party?

It isn’t hard to tell who the Obidients that are making all these new found noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

This has been the thought I've been trying to pass to people but emotion did not allow them to reason. Support a candidate because you like him or his manifesto and not because he is better than others.

If Obi wins, he definitely winning trouble

So who are we voting now. You seem to confuse people here.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Alpharey:

So who are we voting now. You seem to confuse people here.
Each State should go & hold their Governors accountable, Peter Obi has said that he is not probing anyone, stop deceiving yourselves like the Jews, waiting on a messiah that isn’t coming in your lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Endsarspillar: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Omonieme:
This is a very bitter truth but it has to be said. Obi cannot win the 2023 presidency. He's not even in the conversation. For an ibo man to become president, the two major parties have to micro zone the position to the south east. 2022 was a ripe time to fight for that but even south Eastern governors supported the North in zoning the office to the north in PDP.... In summary, the SE has to get their political act together. That said, I'm not a prophet nor a pessimist. An Obi presidency would have been something I'd like to see. Not because I believe he's the messiah or he has the solution to the myriad of problems bedeviling the country nor do I even believe he'll do better than his predecessors but I'd have wanted an Obi presidency in LP to break the stranglehold on our polity by APC and PDP. Unfortunately, it won't happen. One reason it won't happen is, agree or not, tribe plays a huge part in our elections. The online noise might say otherwise. We educated folks might not give much thought to the tribe of a candidate but a farmer in A village in Osun state would rather vote for a fellow Yoruba man than an ibo man. Let's not even talk of the north. Same way an ibo man will vote for his fellow ibo. Secondly, forget talk of structure doesn't matter. Structure does matter and it matters a lot. How do you intend to win a national election when your party doesn't have candidates for most elective positions apart from the presidency? Who takes your campaign alongside theirs to the real grassroot? See, an Obi presidential campaign only benefits a Bola Tinubu presidential gig and harms Atiku's presidential bid. Why u may ask? The SE and SS have traditionally been PDP's strongest bloc. It's where majority of their votes historically come from. Now, these same area is where the Obimania is strongest. This will result in divided votes from PDP strongest bloc. Advantage who? As for Kwankwaso, that one is not serious and will most likely eventually work for Tinubu in the NW. The north east has always been an are where the APC since the days of ANPP has traditionally performed well and I don't see that changing in 2023. Atiku will win Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe... But not convincingly. Borno and Yobe will go for the APC. In the north Central, Tribe will come in play in Kwara and parts of Kogi. I expect the APC to take the two states. Because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, APC will lose both Plateau and Benue and win Niger and Nassarawa with very low margins. In all, Obi won't win more than 2 or 3 states and they'd all be in the south.
You might disagree with this analysis of mine. Before you do, please check out this auto deal I've got. Imagine a 2011 Benz C300 going for 3.9 million Naira. Sweet right? Well, I've got several more auto deals that will blow your mind. Mobile number is 08089945511. Call or send a WhatsApp message and I'm available to attend to your auto needs. Location is Lagos

You cannot do well in business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.