Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber (719 Views)

I Need A Car For Bolt In Owerri. I Will Remit 20k Every Week / I Need A Car For Bolt In Owerri. I Will Be Paying You 15k Every Week. / Salvage/Auction/Classifieds Car Of The Day (Viewer Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Celebjay: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kindly recommend any if you have for sale. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Galaxydon1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Celebjay:
Celebjay:
Corolla is now 3 m

Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Celebjay: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Galaxydon1:
Corolla is now 3 m
Everything is not a joke. You should have just ignored the post, other than displaying your level of foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by buttlover(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Or you can go for Toyota Camry big daddy

1.7 m
Ac not working

Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Toktee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Celebjay:
Your location?
Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Galaxydon1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Celebjay:

Everything is not a joke. You should have just ignored the post, other than displaying your level of foolishness.
that Uber will kill you. For insulting a Chief priest that Uber will kill you
Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by dealhunter(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Come and buy my Corolla 03 manual gear....for 1.1m

Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by greggng: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Celebjay:

I am going to give you same advice I gave about 3 guys now and I am happy they adhere to it . If your money no reach corolla or big daddy , you have one important option....2004 OR 05 HONDA CIVIC. All of them bought this car and they all thank me for advising them. As at then we bought this car for 750k but right now you should budget from 1m to 1.350m for a sound one . Everything about this car is economical to maintain.
.is also rugged

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Celebjay: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2022
greggng:

I am going to give you same advice I gave about 3 guys now and I am happy they adhere to it . If your money no reach corolla or big daddy , you have one important option....2004 OR 05 HONDA CIVIC. All of them bought this car and they all thank me for advising them. As at then we bought this car for 750k but right now you should budget from 1m to 1.350m for a sound one . Everything about this car is economical to maintain.
.is also rugged
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate
Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Graciafun(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
greggng:

.is also rugged

Sir, I just want to ask if one sees a good Hyundai accent 2003 or kia rio 2009, can they be used for Uber? Or is there a peculiar problem associated with these brand of vehicle. Thank you sir!
Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by greggng: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Graciafun:

Sir, I just want to ask if one sees a good Hyundai accent 2003 or kia rio 2009, can they be used for Uber? Or is there a peculiar problem associated with these brand of vehicle. Thank you sir!

To be honest I restrict myself to what I know. Toyota and Honda

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Car Of 1m in owerri. I Need It For Uber by Graciafun(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
greggng:

To be honest I restrict myself to what I know. Toyota and Honda

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Rav4 2008 model Forsale(1 year used) / Sold. / *clean Nigerian Used Hyundai Accent 2013.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.