Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. (3322 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by plaindealer: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mindlog:

I am certainly not voting unless there is provision for diasporan voting, so stop hyperventilating and answer the question, what are the names of the bishops and that of their ministries?

Me pander to ipob evil idol worshiping fake Christian.?

We don't owe you fake Christians and ipob terrorists anything.

Stop overestimating your meaningless importance.

Keep laboring in vain, we don't send you..
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by GeneralPula: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
They’ll tell you tinubu is why ikpeazu has not been paying salaries..

1 Like

Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by DeepThroater: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
plaindealer:

Coming from idol worshiping ipob fake Christian...

You will soon return to your Biafra ESN and ugm killings, beheading and zoo chants.

Ndo..

Gandollar, you see what I go through daily in this useless yamri and yaribanza plagued forum.
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Presidential1: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
It give me great joy to see dead brain igbos wailing so sadly.lol cry

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by plaindealer: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
See Christian Christian ticket in abia..

Evil heartless fake Christians parading around as real Christians..

1 Like

Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Ola5TP: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
plaindealer:
What else are the un-Christian, bigoted PDP CAN and fake Christians are going to come up with.

BAT 2023.

Sai Jagaban

Asiwaju Forever.

grin
nothing we won't hear from upside. Desperate to atain power by all sort of dirty lies. They lick asses just to be relevant! I thought cow sh.t smells horrible but their dirty games even smells more horrible.
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Criminal
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Doyou2019: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:

By February 2023... All these Obidient we stop to disturb our peace online

Take care to learn the difference between 'will' and 'we', before calling anyone an idiot, will you?
Thank you.
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by limeta(f): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
plaindealer:

I don't cater to fake Christians and bigots.

You are not a really Christian, you are part of the evil, divisive and intolerant people parading around like Christians.

You are laboring in vain because your vote is not part of our equation, we minus it out already so stop troubling your soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJSYJMytRqQ
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Kurutinto(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
It give me great joy to see dead brain igbos wailing so sadly.

Seun lalasticlala oam4j mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by UptownVibes(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
ayourbamie:

Who be real cleric abeg
The op na mugu. Forget him...

1 Like

Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
https://independent.ng/2023-bishops-imams-ask-apc-to-waive-n100m-fee-for-ayom-other-clerics/

They're not real please. This pics was among the trending ones which apparently taken in April, 2023. This is shameful from APC.
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by 23jerryking(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
plaindealer:
What else are the un-Christian, bigoted PDP CAN and fake Christians are going to come up with.

BAT 2023.

Sai Jagaban

Asiwaju Forever.

grin
Oh man... your degree of stupidity is beyond words.
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Afamed: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mindlog:

Found out? cheesy

Their names and ministries?

Since they don't fly on private jets. They are fake clerics. worshipers of god of men
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Afamed: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
23jerryking:
Oh man... your degree of stupidity is beyond words.
The world has left Una behind. At this century, all that matters is religious of a candidate
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Mindlog: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Afamed:

Since they don't fly on private jets. They are fake clerics. worshipers of god of men

The Priests of Parishes I have been a Parishioner in, from when I was born to this very minute don't fly private jets.....so tell me more cheesy
Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Arsenella007(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

You are not a really Christian, you are part of the evil, divisive and intolerant people parading around like Christians.

You are laboring in vain because your vote is not part of our equation, we minus it out already so stop troubling your soul.

Keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Now That We've Found Out That They Are Real Clerics. by Bizibi(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi / I Saw A Dark Cloud Hovering Over Nigeria. / Senator Gbenga Ogunniya ; 3RD TERM SENATOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.