Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Do Gift Cards Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Gift Cards Make Money? (1697 Views)

I Redeem All Kind Of Valid Gift Cards, Make Cashapp Transactions And Reliable / Itunes Gift Cards Need. Good Rate. / Amazon.com Gift Cards For Sell @N345 To $1US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
I found many people buying and selling gift cards. I want to know how to make money from it.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
clydejricedhb:
I found many people buying and selling gift cards. I want to know how to make money from it.
me too wud like to find out o
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
AccessME:
If you find it, please let me know, I want to make money
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by lytton: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
AccessME:
You sell the gift cards to platforms with high exchange rates and you make money from them. One platform I know of is Paxful, but the transaction fees are high and not recommended. After that, many platforms such as WON have the highest exchange rates. It's best not to get someone to trade privately, many of them are scammers.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
lytton:

You sell the gift cards to platforms with high exchange rates and you make money from them. One platform I know of is Paxful, but the transaction fees are high and not recommended. After that, many platforms such as WON have the highest exchange rates. It's best not to get someone to trade privately, many of them are scammers.
What is WON?
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
lytton:

So what u trying to say in a nutshell is that WON platform is best for selling Giftcards for profit and has one of the best rates out there right?
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by lytton: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
clydejricedhb:

What is WON?
website won.store, a trading platform for gift cards
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by lytton: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
AccessME:
So what u trying to say in a nutshell is that WON platform is best for selling Giftcards for profit and has one of the best rates out there right?
I've sold a few Steam gift cards on WON and they do have the highest exchange rate, I haven't sold any other cards, but I've compared the exchange rates and they all seem to be very high
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
lytton:

I've sold a few Steam gift cards on WON and they do have the highest exchange rate, I haven't sold any other cards, but I've compared the exchange rates and they all seem to be very high
nice what's steam rate on WON per Dollar?
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by nman8899(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
So Good. I sell the steam card to them. And received the money now. The rate is very nice. Thank you bloger grin grin grin grin grin
AccessME:
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
nman8899:
So Good. I sell the steam card to them. And received the money now. The rate is very nice. Thank you bloger grin grin grin grin grin
what's the Naira rate per Dollar?
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by lytton: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2022
AccessME:
465 today
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
lytton:

465 today
omoo e make sense o. Nain b say Amazon will have a higher rate
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2022
AccessME:
So how to make money from Amazon card
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by blutosu: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2022
WON is good
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
clydejricedhb:

So how to make money from Amazon card
answering surveys they've block the tools I'm using to access the platform I've been looking for another but haven't been lucky to find one yet.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
AccessME:
answering surveys they've block the tools I'm using to access the platform I've been looking for another but haven't been lucky to find one yet.
answering surveys to get free Amazon card? Well, hope you find a good tool, bro
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
blutosu:
WON is good
What's the Amazon rate on WON
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by isshigo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
clydejricedhb:

answering surveys to get free Amazon card? Well, hope you find a good tool, bro

Do you think there's another way besides that... Just want to know any available opportunity.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
isshigo:

Do you think there's another way besides that... Just want to know any available opportunity.
I don't know, I only know that answering surveys to get free Amazon card and sell on WON. Can u tell me what you know
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by joangardner: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
clydejricedhb:

What's the Amazon rate on WON

Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by aabbbc(m): 4:51am On Aug 22, 2022
lytton:

I am a Chinese buyer, if you want to know how to make money. I can explain to you. I just hope you can give me priority in selling cards in the future.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by sonnie10: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2022
If I have a gift card, I would rather use it to buy something on the site and sell the item by myself.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by aabbbc(m): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2022
clydejricedhb:

If you find it, please let me know, I want to make money
I am a Chinese buyer, if you want to know how to make money. I can explain to you. I just hope you can give me priority in selling cards in the future.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by UniversalAngel(f): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2022
All of them up there advertising their WON site are just the same person using different monikers to chat and reply himself.

Don't ever use WON site to trade your giftcards.
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by UniversalAngel(f): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2022
AccessME:

Weldone to you and your different monikers...
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
UniversalAngel:

Weldone to you and your different monikers...
which different monikers are u talking about?
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
aabbbc:

Well, can u tell me where I can buy a cheap gift card
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by clydejricedhb: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
sonnie10:
If I have a gift card, I would rather use it to buy something on the site and sell the item by myself.
I don't think it's a good idea, it should be hard to sell the item
Re: How Do Gift Cards Make Money? by sonnie10: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
clydejricedhb:

I don't think it's a good idea, it should be hard to sell the item
laptops, phones, Nike sneakers, are all hot items. That is actually how those gift card buyers make their money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Mini Netbooks Cheap Offers / Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched / Zimbabwean Farmers Not Finding Things Easy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.