Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? (34608 Views)

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Manigie: 5:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Another Tinubu supporter doing his father's work_ lying and deceiving....

By the way, If you call these ones pastors and bishops, what stops the clown Garba Shehu who put on the same " costume" from being a bishop?
Go find work jor

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by fk001(m): 5:01am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbo

you are wise.

igbos thinks they are wiser than everyone. they will tell you that obi is competent bla bla bla. that they ain't supporting him because he is Igbo, but yet all igbos that I know of including those on social media even IPOB are supporting him and no igbo man/woman are supporting another candidate aside OBI.

I only pity some gullible Yorubas that fall for their tricks, I trust Northerners it will be very hard to brainwash Northerners or sale to them an unsaleable product like OBI china

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Validated: 5:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Op, can you point out Rev Fr. Hycinth Aaia from the pictures? If not you are fake and trying hard to justify evil

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by kelechiodo(m): 5:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Ha
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Jossyroyal1: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2022
How much were you paid to post this rubbish??

And yet you couldn't post pictures of the authentic Bishops you mentioned so how did this become a fact!?

White all the videos on the internet were the said bishops were seen dressing up.

Chai, I understand

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Skidee: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2022
For being gullible, they are still fake.
Just as Tinubu is fakely jumping about like he's fit, not until he gets to the position that our eyes go clear say baba dey use sagbadewe.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by AutoBodyParts(m): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2022
They are as FAKE as the hair on Emoney's head. SCAM ARTISTS

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by 9iceboi(m): 5:04am On Jul 22, 2022
I pity those trying hard to defend APC. It's a tough job . CAN never lied.

The said rev. Fr you mentioned was not in the picture circulating and he has also been suspended by the Catholic church.

The 2nd one you mentioned is a well known APC member, go to his facebook page, he even contested for an election.

To debunk what CAN said you should have stated the names and church addresses of the 30 bishops.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by seyimailbox: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2022
CAN, CAN! You CAN do bad all by yourself!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Gbogbowa: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2022
I'm disappointed seun is not neutral why will you bring this without fact forward those bishop are fake,this govt self ,unknown gunmen and unknown bishops .in buhari ways I react to this news and condemn this happening

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ate247(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Raysleek: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Include in your fact check that Shetima didn't call them pastors and reverend fathers. He called them 30 bishops of the christian faith who are here to solidarize

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by eeithis(m): 5:10am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbo
bro why are you guys this heartless when igbo start mocking or hating on there fellow igbos you guys keep saying that theres so much disunity among us... Now that we have supported our own to the core.... Now you guys are saying that we only want to vote our own..... Bro you know what you guys should do what please una I pray tinubu should win so that we go kukuma die in suffering this country is too corrupt for a saint to lead it.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2022
So media was ranting without fact checking. Very Disappointing.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by DonMaxxy(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Please we need fact Check on whether Tinubu was a drug lord from you. If you cannot do that, get out because you are a paid liar. All of you working for this man to succeed, may he rule over all your households, may he steal the destinies of your unborn generations as you want him to come and finish Nigeria.

Go to hell op

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Finedevil(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2022
The writer of this article is definitely working for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ate247(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ijaycool(f): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

Smh
Nigeria is a long way from growth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by obi58: 5:15am On Jul 22, 2022
This report was written by one KAZEEM Ugbodaga. I have never seen such a flimsy piece of whimsical journalistic ineptitude. This is to me the height of sponsored journalistic rascality and another product of the BAT propaganda machine which is dead on arrival an insult to the intelligence of the Nigerian people.

He made mention of 3 clerics to prove his point.

1. An alleged Bishop Kamoru who was dragged on twitter as an urchin from Lagos masquerading as a cleric who he claimed is actually a Bishop from Maraba. No evidence was provided either by way of verifiable documents, interviews or Photographs to confirm this assertion.

2. The Revd Fr Governorship aspirant from Benue. No photograph or video was provided which showed him at the event. So here again was another 'opinion' provided as evidence.

3. The Ugokwe guy from Abia state who again was an APC aspirant in his ward who conveniently got an invite all the way from Abia to Abuja to appear in his religious attire which he did not wear in HIS OWN campaign pictures for office in Abia State. Is it now coincidence that he happened to choose to wear religious attire to endorse a Muslim Muslim ticket but felt it unnecessary whilst campaigning for himself

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by derecho(m): 5:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Yawns...campaign after election
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:16am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

For the purpose of fair argument, let's even concede that the 2 you mentioned were real and they were there.

There were up to 30 (or more) and you say they are all real because you managed to name 1 or 2?

I guess if your son scores 2 over 30 in a crucial exam, you will praise him for passing with flying colours!

Ọ̀dẹ̀!

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by BenzEne1(m): 5:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Rebuke:
Yhu people are trying so hard to defend the fake Bishops.

First of all, anyone can claim to be anything, it's a free world but the truth is, the people parading themselves as Bishops there do not represent the interests of the Christians. That's the truth yhu need to know.

Secondly, we saw a woman wiring a wedding ring, also claiming to be a bishop there.

Also, there are others who have been identified to be far from being anything Bishops.

Some of them also have opened up on being paid to appear their as Bishops.

Yhur claim that CAN Lied is very laughable.....yhu are just hoping yhur self deceit can be accepted by everyone, by force.

Yhu want to find out fact and yhu couldn't give the identities of even half of the self acclaimed Bishops that attended the event there.

Go back and do yhur finding properly if yhu truly want us to believe yhu.

Give us the identities of all the 30 bishops and the churches the preside over or just get lost.

More laughable is the fact that all through the event the "bishops" weren't given any recognition or at anytime given a welcome address....hahaha

Foolish people, yhu think all Nigerians are as dull as yhur mentally derailed and brainwashed followers?

Where do you guys get all this balderdash from
So bishops don't wear wedding rings Have you seen Margaret Idahosa
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by justmenoni: 5:17am On Jul 22, 2022
And you believe this your post actually makes any sense?

DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ayodekfarms(m): 5:20am On Jul 22, 2022
compton11:
apc is not a failure, buhari is failure.

If you can't admit it that APChit is fake, your write-up is fake, you're also fake.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Rebuke: 5:20am On Jul 22, 2022
BenzEne1:

Where do you guys get all this balderdash from
So bishops don't wear wedding rings Have you seen Margaret Idahosa

Whatever, tell us the church she attends or she is "bishoping" or get lost please.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Youngminister(m): 5:20am On Jul 22, 2022
I want to know if the one that covered his face with ecolag box during an interview is also a bishop

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by abiodunalabama: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Folafikemii:
FTC first time in 30 years. Lol
If U are Yoruba and u are supporting igbo Odudua ancestor will judge u...infact thunder from ole-ife where odudua originated will strike u can't see this useless above me calling Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by treatise: 5:22am On Jul 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by mushystuff: 5:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Please who is Joe Igbokwe supporting? Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi nko? Let me name the few you may know and of course, thase persons are not without followers.

The one time since 1999 a credible candidate who happened to be Igbo has emerged, y'all will not rest about his tribe and focus on issues! Or an Igbo man doesn't deserve support?

If he didn't have obvious support from his home and beyond, it is still people like you that will claim that Igbos hate themselves and can never unite to support their own. Why didn't you all make sure a younger, more credible candidate emerged from APC/PDP so that you'll have less work to do?

fk001:

you are wise.
igbos thinks they are wiser than everyone. they will tell you that obi is competent bla bla bla. that they ain't supporting him because he is Igbo, but yet all igbos that I know of including those on social media even IPOB are supporting him and no igbo man/woman are supporting another candidate aside OBI.

I only pity some gullible Yorubas that fall for their tricks, I trust Northerners it will be very hard to brainwash Northerners or sale to them an unsaleable product like OBI china

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by jditimiya(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2022
OP how much they pay you too? Small shame no dey catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.