Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 (11724 Views)

Nyesom Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by Jaqenhghar: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2022
superlanny:
Suffer no dey tire us I swear, sometimes I weep profusely when I see how vibrant youths support and die for these politicians, only for their future to be trampled upon with reckless abandonment by these super smart politicians.

I am sorry to admit, but a large number of Nigerians are chronically mentally unstable, yes I said it, WE ARE MAD!!!.

We repeat the same cycle every year, selling our future for a couple thousand of naira, while those we elect cash out in millions and billions of dollars.

How a rogue governor who literally did nothing in his state, retires to became a distinguished senator for another round thievery and exploitation is incredible.

I repeat, we never even suffer enough, by the time this politicians are through we us, I hope our skeletons would still have some meat left.

I weep for Nigeria.
If you have not left the country please do. You dont need to go to US or UK. Even Ghana or Uganada is better. The kind nonsense you will keep seeing will keep you horrified

1 Like

Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by pacespot(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
A day would come most of these so called Nigerian leaders would be wiped out. Just wait and see

Keep deceiving yourself, they are already prepping their kids to take charge after them, don't go get your PVC and vote in the right leaders that won't make a meal out of your future.

The most scary thing to me about the heart of a Black man is that it has an unrelenting capability to rationalize any evil it is conceiving against others.

Ask a human parts dealer who just killed a human being and sold his/her body parts why he did what he did, he will tell you na hustle he dey hustle and na because the devil pushed him to do it. Very very scary to me that someone can justify such an act. shocked
Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by aimmoney9: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2022
superlanny:
Suffer no dey tire us I swear, sometimes I weep profusely when I see how vibrant youths support and die for these politicians, only for their future to be trampled upon with reckless abandonment by these super smart politicians.

I am sorry to admit, but a large number of Nigerians are chronically mentally unstable, yes I said it, WE ARE MAD!!!.

We repeat the same cycle every year, selling our future for a couple thousand of naira, while those we elect cash out in millions and billions of dollars.

How a rogue governor who literally did nothing in his state, retires to became a distinguished senator for another round thievery and exploitation is incredible.

I repeat, we never even suffer enough, by the time this politicians are through we us, I hope our skeletons would still have some meat left.

I weep for Nigeria.
Nigeria is not worth weeping for...... grin grin grin

Nigeria is not worth dying for........ grin grin grin
Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by PharmacyStore: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
The house of Senate have long been the retirement home of politicians
Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by Poleski: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria recycle failed politicians.
Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by Tundex911: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Na still dem dem

Smh
Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by booz(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2022
They'll keep returning as long as the electorates allow them. Late Ajimobi lost the bid because the people said NO. Until we learn to say 'NO!'
Re: 27 Ex-Governors May Become “Distinguished Senators” In 2023 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
What we have in Nigeria are estinguished senators. There's nothing distinguished about any of those bums.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win / Aregbesola Leads Apc Reconciliation Committee To Meet Aggrieved Members In Uyo(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.