Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Open Letter To Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State (246 Views)

Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo / Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by Adieza(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
My name is Yakubu Jimoh, The Founder Of Yakubu Edibles Venture.

My Public Appreciation Note To His. Excellency Dr Kayode Fayemi .
Years back during my secondary School days, I was a beneficiary of his free Education policy among other essential packages such as School Bag, Laptop, Free WAEC enrollment, and Standard Library among others.
Though Public Schools do not seem to be on par with their private counterparts, my story was different as I was opportune to have Hard-working teachers and good facilities then.

It was a great privilege, rare combination of luck and good timing, to have been a part of his Educational Programs.

My first Encounter With His Excellency, was when he invited me to his Office on 14th August 2020, in Oke Ayoba, Ado Ekiti, after my business post went viral on Twitter. It seems to me like a dream when I received the call from his special assistant on documentation and research. It was surreal.
It was a proud and emotional moment for me when I finally met the person who made my education and that of hundreds of less privileged children his foremost policy.
I was filled with excitement,on the hand, because my Ogi(Pap) Business and all the hardwork in invested was getting some recognition.
It was a great day for me and my family and a proud moment when He gave me his word of encouragements.
That very memorable encounter more than ever before encounraged me to continue my relentless pursuance of financial freedom and to be a good Ambassador like I promised Mr. Governor.

My community was not left out either as we greatly benefitted from several projects that include access to clean water and public School Renovation.

My special shoutout to Her Excellency Mrs. Erelu Bisi Fayemi for been a good wife to Mr. Governor and a great support.

I am especially grateful to His Excellency Dr J.K Fayemi for all his positive impacts and influence. I prayed that the Almighty God bless and be with you and grant your wishes now and in future.

Yakubu Jimoh (Yakubu Ologi) Writes From Aso Ayegunle, Ado Ekiti.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kfayemi/status/1294345646502227969

Re: Open Letter To Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Smooth letter!
Re: Open Letter To Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by GodsOwnMan: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
God bless you Yakubu Jimoh
God bless Governor Fayemi
God bless Senator Shettima (our incoming VP)
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu (our incoming President)
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP Committee Didn’t Recommend Wike As My Running Mate – Atiku / OMSL Fraud Allegation: Don’t Encourage Ayeni’s Mischief – COMAC To EFCC / Sane Nigerians, This Is How To Be Obidient During This Bb9ja Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.