Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed (3900 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
He is fake because he was at the unveiling of shettima the incoming vice president, may God deliver us from IPOB miscreants and cannibals that know who is fake and who is original.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by successmatters(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
He has no name
Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
His name is

2 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
He is fake because he was at the unveiling of shettima the incoming vice president, may God deliver us from IPOB miscreants and cannibals that know who is fake and who is original.

Show us his picture at the unveiling.. Lmao
u go download picture for net..U think Say we dey chop agbado hia!! Kikikiki

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by successmatters(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
His name is

Show his picture at rhe inauguration.

11 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Show us his picture at the unveiling.. Lmao
u go download picture for net..U think Say we dey chop agbado hia!! Kikikiki
If I should you, wouldn't you ask me also to show you his mother when given birth to him to be sure he is the one.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by BrokenTV: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Provide picture of him at the unveiling dressed like this.

23 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:

Show his picture at rhe inauguration.
Even if I show you, you will ask for his mother's picture to be sure he is the one

1 Like

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
If I should you, wouldn't you ask me also to show you his mother when given birth to him to be sure he is the one.

I no insult u boss,abeg show us him pic at the unveiling..
Lmao!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by BrokenTV: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Even if I show you, you will ask for his mother's picture to be sure he is the one
Are you a Christian or a Muslim

7 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

God be with you.

8 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
APC will jeopardize the profession of this man with their evil minds and intent. How did a priest become a bishop overnight. It's a big blasphemy that will cost his profession if it's true because no one trusts APC.

8 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Which is easier, to show the picture or to bleat over this thread like a goat? I no understand una o.

Hahahahaha.
Bleat like a goat..
igboTormentor Bleating like a goat!!!
Tormentor prove him wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Felimax(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
How these guys take dey manage dey defend stupidity still dey surprise me.

You brought a picture of a man in the church but to bring his picture out in your coven of bishops became a rocket science.

Or maybe is this guy?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Hahahahaha.
Bleat like a goat..
igboTormentor Bleating like a goat!!!
Tormentor prove him wrong
Oooooooooh You think you are hearing the voice of your parents on nairaland

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
BrokenTV:
Are you a Christian or a Muslim
A church goer a youth leader
Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by doggedfighter(f): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:
How these guys take dey manage dey defend stupidity still dey surprise me.

You brought a picture of a man in the church but to bring his picture out in your coven of bishops became a rocket science.

Or maybe is this guy?

Lol
Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Oooooooooh You think you are hearing the voice of your parents on nairaland

post d picture Na stop diverting..
have they not left you.Call dah Zazu beeshop him fit get am... Lmao...

6 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
A church goer a youth leader
Yes oh.Agbado Diocese.. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Oilwell(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

The Rev Father in the attached picture you posted was not at the event.
Ordinary Catholic priest becoming a bishop over night. Na wah for una oh

4 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Omoslim26: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
All this mumu mumu thread wey una dey create no necessary at all.
Muslim-Muslim ticket can not be accepted, Christian-Christian or traditional -traditional or atheist-atheist ticket cannot be accepted bcus we live in a Country with diversities.
Even Northern Muslims are already against such agendas bcus they know that such agendas doesn't potray fairness and equity and Justice as commanded by Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Omoslim26: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
All this mumu mumu thread wey una dey create no necessary at all.
Muslim-Muslim ticket can not be accepted, Christian-Christian or traditional -traditional or atheist-atheist ticket cannot be accepted bcus we live in a Country with diversities.
Even Northern Muslims are already against such agendas bcus they know that such agendas doesn't potray fairness and equity and Justice as commanded by Allah.
We are not sacrificing our unity, tolerance, trust and peace amongst ourselves on the sacrificial altar of emilokon,apc does not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by GoldenstateChel: 1:34am On Jul 22, 2022
D,person that brought diz post,dey are telling u to show d man pic,with other fake Bishop,u go they talk other things,even they abuse,abeg answer d question that guy ask u .

1 Like

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by liljomo12(m): 1:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Mindlog: 2:46am On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
His name is

Post his pictures in the midst of those hirelings and by the way he is not a Bishop and the Bishop of Gboko diocese he is under is Most Rev. William Amove Avenya (picture attached).

On thing laughable is some of the comedians wearing chasubles, which is a liturgical vestment Catholic Priests adorn only to celebrate the Eucharist and not attending political shows. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Ur stupidity is affecting ur family. They are ashamed of u. I am telling u this because they may not know how to tell u

2 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by jimyjames(m): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Why open a thread to expose a false information if you don't have the complete evidence to defend the truth?

5 Likes

Re: Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:43am On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far / Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student / Top 9 Lies By Apc Within A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.