Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

As A Job Seeker, How Would You Respond To This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Job Seeker, How Would You Respond To This? (467 Views)

How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" / How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Job Seeker, How Would You Respond To This? by kponkedenge(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2022
How would you respond to this as a job seeker?

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

Re: As A Job Seeker, How Would You Respond To This? by WibusJaga: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Well, the onus is on you to convince the interviewer that your other capabilities & qualities can make up for your lack of cognate experience. kiss

1 Like

Re: As A Job Seeker, How Would You Respond To This? by Sucre6: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2022
I know I might not have the experience yet, but sir, experienced person who is lazy and incapable would still not do better either, but I am a fast learner, determined individual and a good team player, if I am given this opportunity, I will prove same by putting in my best to make the company better while learning on the job to be better in this position. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment CBT Exam Questions And Answers Available / Teachers Needed In A Private School / Nigeria Bottling Company Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.