Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them (717 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by TMTR: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2022
As seen on Twitter

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Arysexy(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Bigots don't have sense.

Look at this Yoruba man's chats, BC he doesn't want Igbos to laugh at them, he can chose anyone even if na bad leader

They think they are doing igbos

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Obidient4life2: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2022
No matter how bad a government is in Nigeria, Igbos will always be the least affected. The earlier urchins shouting Igbo man can't be President knows this the earlier they have peace.

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by BATified2023: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2022
All us know is that next election ehn,igbos will dance to d songs they have been releasing since 7 years ago

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by MissLeslie(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Charity begins at home
Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Abdul05: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin. grin Go back to nigerian history book

Sw won't dare do that not to talk of the north. grin

Vote an ibo man today prepare for war tomorrow... cheesy grin
Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by TMTR: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
All us know is that next election ehn,igbos will dance to d songs they have been releasing since 7 years ago

K

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2022
My future will always be in my hands, I no dey give anybody, if I wan come give my future to someone sef make e help me manage am, na the pesin wey dey collect advice from mad man I go give... damn! That nig*a is crazy...
Igbos no too try for obi with this campaign, dem don chase potential supporters with their vileness, u can't have dem all, we all know how badly they want this, to them now, it's closer, it's going to be a sifia pain if all of this end in futility, that fvcking thought, going to the bank seeing tinubu picture hang on the wall, their children saying the current president of Nigeria is Tinubu, na everyday heart break for them...
But don't worry, tinubu is coming to set a solid foundation in terms of development for every aspirant wey go even get mind of being a president in Nigeria, I so much believe in him, baba no too dey cap, na massive action, call him anything wey u like, the lifelong ambition wey hin get for steering the ship of this great nation to a safe zone won't be swayed..

Igbos should just see beyond the pain, moh una no let emotion cloud una reason...
Tinubu no dey buhari cabinet but una hate am, he recommended osibanjo, una like am...
Now imagine him putting over 44 great minds in a ministerial position, it's better than one person wey dey cap to be 44 minister o... reason am

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Polchiz(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Can you point to anytime in history that Obi or any prominent Igbo leader referred to Northerners as cow or Yorubas as slaves?

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Kendo999: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2022
If nah one vote peter obi get on election day nah my vote.

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by prince985(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Abdul05:
grin grin. grin Go back to nigerian history book

Sw won't dare do that not to talk of the north. grin

Vote an ibo man today prepare for war tomorrow... cheesy grin

I ask again.. why are tinubu supporters always so foul mouthed?
Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Viscuz: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2022
ObiDent 4 Life

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by Bendeco02: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2022
prince985:
Na only for mouth them get power.

They're known cowards.
Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by BATified2023: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
prince985:
can u recall d number of time peter obi himself call for calm among his supporters n declared that they should stop insulting others?

Can u recall d number of time doyin okupe cautioned u people?

What are u doing to Reno omokri?

Did u note that pdp is no longer toxic like it was during d last election?

Igbos n ipob that insults everyone in pdp are now in labourers party

Re: We Will Not Vote The Igbo Man To Punish Them by SU50: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2022
TMTR:
As seen on Twitter

Who says he is not voting Igbo to punish the Igbo people? Where did this come from? How? When?

52 Northern Groups Reject Un’s Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Unconditional Release / Osisioma Flyover: I 've Kept My Promise To Ndi Abia - Ikpeazu / 2023: APC Chieftain Joins Labour Party