Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Drama As Portable Bags Huge Endorsement From MC Oluomo Following His Trouble Wit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Portable Bags Huge Endorsement From MC Oluomo Following His Trouble Wit (437 Views)

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / Hadi Sirika Receives Birthday Gifts From MC Tagwaye Twin (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Portable Bags Huge Endorsement From MC Oluomo Following His Trouble Wit by uchebest20(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2022

Drama as Portable bags huge endorsement from MC Oluomo following his trouble with the police

Rising singer Habeeb Okikiola, also known as Portable, has received a guarantee of freedom of movement from Musiliu Akinsanya, MC Oluomo, the chairman of the Lagos State NURTW branch.

This action came in response to his social media outburst, which got him into serious trouble with the Nigerian Police.

The moment MC Oluomo cautioned Lagos residents against preventing Portable's access to any part of the state was captured on video and made its way to the internet.

Agege, Oshodi, Lekki, and Iyana Ipaja, among other areas of the state, were mentioned by MC Oluomo in support of his claim that he is the one in charge of Lagos state.

During the video session, Portable, who was present, expressed his happiness and joy over the freedom of movement he had obtained from the NURTW boss.

Responding to this news, Nigerians predicted that the singer would soon act inappropriately because that is both his norm and character.

Remember how Portable got into trouble with the police by claiming to be the one who started the notorious Ajah boys and one million boys in Lagos state?

Nigerians were outraged by the "Zazuu" singer's brutal actions and uncontrolled language, which they claimed would land him in jail.

Portable attempted to retrace his steps while denying his earlier claim that he was the sole creator of the infamous one million boys, which was caught on camera.

The time has come for me to voice this out, he wrote. Please understand that I did not intend to campaign for the APC; rather, it was a show that was scheduled before I actually arrived at the APC office. However, as a man, there was no need for concern because I had to complete the task because it involved money. And by "1 million boys," I really meant "1 million followers." My life is being threatened, so please look into this.

I AM PORTABLE OMOLALOMI AND MAKE MY LIVING FROM MUSIC.

~DRZEH
Watch Video Below
https://metastar.com.ng/drama-as-portable-bags-huge-endorsement-from-mc-oluomo-following-his-trouble-with-the-police/

(1) (Reply)

Thank You God I'm Back from Ban / 6 Famous Nollywood Actresses Who Bleached Their Skin Beyond Recognition / 24-year-old Rwandan Lady Faces 2 Years In Jail For ‘shameful’ Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.