Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Sticking/submitting To The Written And Revealed WORD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sticking/submitting To The Written And Revealed WORD (103 Views)

The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) / The Written Word Is Gods Revelation . / Listen To Jesus Christ Crucified Speak Through The Written Word To You Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sticking/submitting To The Written And Revealed WORD by ochibuogwu5: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
1 thing amongst so many that I agree with is
Word of God written in the holy bible and the Holy Spirit revelational interpretation of each biblical verse as it reflects *Jesus Christ Crucified as God and Son of God and the only means of human salvation and all of his teachings in this new creation life* is my *stand-point for any decision or choice of my living on this earthly space, whether it works for me or not, I remain there, I stick to it, I submit to it till my biological death or the trump of the archangel*

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 3. / Message To The Church Part38 / What Should Be Our Response To God's Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.