Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Opinion On Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket (151 Views)

Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket by Onigawara(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
I feel like I haven't made my feelings known. So I'm gonna pour out just a faction of what I think about Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket decision.

We all raged, didn't we? Yeah we wailed. We cried foul like sore losers..... Even our governors schedule and held meetings upon meetings.... All these to pass a clear message to the north that equity was necessary for the continuous unity of this country.

However, I believe we're all aware that there's nothing like zoning in the constitution of this great country. Meaning, it is even democratic for this country to be ruled by a northerner for decades upon decades, provided they were being voted in. Moreover, knowing this, we still demanding power rotation like losers. A northerner had ruled for a good 8 years, hence it was logical for a southerner to take over, wasn't it? We were feeling sidelined.

Fast forward...... Our pleas, wailing, rantings, and even threats were eventually comtemplated upon by the northerners. I believe they were convinced by our resolve and decided to actually consider. The unity of this country is number 1 priority, as it should be. It would've been silly and myopic to overlook the grumblings and murmurs of a majority and hopefully we saw how the northern APC gov forum even gave in..... agreeing that power should shift to us. Tinubu, a yoruba man has won the ticket.

Meanwhile, I find his decision to pick a Muslim as his running mate greatly unfair to we the christians. It is silly, isn't it? I have lost all the little respect I had for Tinubu.

Read slowly and ponder on this... How can a northern Muslim rule us for 8 good years, another muslim is now planning to rule us for another 8 years with a Muslim as a VP, and then subsequently after, a Muslim again from the north would rule us another possible 8 years since northerners would claim it is their turn after Tinubus tenure (God forbid. I reject it for all Nigerians)?? Really is Tinubu a heartless bastard? Is he a brainlessly insane? Or perhaps he just lacks conscience?. I am so angered by the thoughts of his demonic and evil decision. All because he's ambitious of power... He won't get that power!

Tinubu aside, I see alot of Yorubas supporting his decision.... The likes of seunmsg and other silly trolls and bots on this forum. They are claiming that wE aRe SeNsItIvE and that Muslim Muslim ticket after a Muslim has ruled us for 8 years, is totally fair. Is it really? Let's be honest. If we can't, then how about it is also fair that a northerner rules us for another 8 years huh? Yh we should all vote Atiku for that to happen. He's completely eligible to vote under our constitution.

To cut shut unnecessary rantings, I stand here to appeal to all Muslims to consider our feelings and most importantly, the unity of this country. Muslims and Christians are the most dominant here. It is myopic to think there wouldn't be any repercussion in disregarding and sidelining another. The feelings that we are being treated unfairly and even brushed aside should definitely not be overlooked because like I said, it would be myopic, greatly, to do so...... Please Vote whoever you wanna provided it is not tinubu.... Atiku? obi? Or whoever you deem fit......

And lastly to the Christians.... I think we all should take this matter as though our lives depends on it. Or wait, does it actually not?
We've witness aggressions against Christians in this current regime with no one doing nothing about it. This is when we even have a Christian pastor as a VP. Though taking little to no actions against these aggressive extremists who go Scots free, they apparently do sometimes do condemn them openly.... Which cools down tensions from time to time, albeit wrong. Please this time around, think of how silent they would be, if not even encourage more Christian killings....... and maimimgs if (God forbid) we even up having a Muslim president and a Muslim boko haram sympathizing northerner as rulers. Our lives definitely depend on the result of 2023. Period!

Turkey was arguably a Christian country before it was islamized so let no møřōn let you write off any possibility. I bet we all do not want sharia implemented in our states. Do we?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2022
While christians of the East, South and North are taking actions towards stopping the Islamization agenda, Yoruba christians are still playing the tribal card.....we will never live and watch that happen.
Re: My Opinion On Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
While christians of the East, South and North are taking actions towards stopping the Islamization agenda, Yoruba christians are still playing the tribal card.....we will never live and watch that happen.
We the yoruba Christians are also against the ticket.
#GetYourPvc

(1) (Reply)

Hon Ugochukwu Njinkoye A Typical Example Of A Compassionate Leader. / 2023 Elections Dates Remain Sacrosanct, NYLF Warns Buhari / Study - Social Media’s Influence On Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.