Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Help A Newly Married Couple - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Newly Married Couple (251 Views)

Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife / Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Newly Married Couple by Hellopeopleyes: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello all,

I got married to the love of my life exactly a week ago and up till now, we've been unable to have sex due to the unbearable pain she experiences everytime we try.

We've been to the gynaecologist who broke her hymen in my presence and gave us xylocaine gel (picture attached) to apply for a day or two. We've been doing this yet she still experiences this unbearable pain.

We're going to be meeting the gynaecologist again next week but before that, I'd like to seek opinions from experts in the house or anyone who has experienced such before.

All advices and comments from experts and those with similar experience are welcomed. Thank you.

Re: Help A Newly Married Couple by Reinamaria(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Is your wife in love with you?
Are you loving her the right way?
Being in love makes it easier.
Re: Help A Newly Married Couple by uthlaw: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2022
God will help you and the love of your life!
Re: Help A Newly Married Couple by rickpat(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2022
very good pre intimacy would help...

continue the pre-intimacy until she ask you to insert your joystick...don't insert if she doesn't call for it... gradually she won't be feeling the pain...it's more of fear and psychological issue....good you have seen a gynaecologist

JUST BE PATIENT,TRY NOT TO RUSH THE SEX... TRUST ME,SHE WILL BE FINE...JUST KEEP SUPPORTING HER AND BE PATIENT

1 Like

Re: Help A Newly Married Couple by babaalagbo11(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Get in touch with me through WhatsApp and I'll tell you what to do, for you to have painless sex with her
Re: Help A Newly Married Couple by ikemesit4477: 5:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Give am better head, thank me later!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Sensodyne Mouth Wash / FREE Health And Medical Articles And Blog Posts / Is Eating Rice Equivalent To Eating Sugar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.