Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation (14287 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Begins Mobilisation For Labour Unions’ Strike / 2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by Moh247: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Read most of the Comments,they are all obidient.
When will u stop whining,and be obidient

Welcome to Politics... You don't let your opponent breath .. you keep pressing their neck till they pass out cold
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

Welcome to Politics... You don't let your opponent breath .. you keep pressing their neck till they pass out cold

NeckPressa Well done.
The only ones passing out are dose in agbado and cassava

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by obedience4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

INEC chairman well done
Lmao

Oga, returning officer
Tell me which state in the whole north that you fell Peter obi labour party will win?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by Moh247: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

NeckPressa Well done.
The only ones passing out are dose in agbado and cassava

Lol

We shall see... Still testing microphone as Campaign hasn't started

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
obedience4:

Am telling you, I don't see obi dominating even his supposed stronghold of the south East
And I am 100% sure he won't even be relevant in the north..

The number of votes that come from the whole of South East is not even up to 2 million

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

We shall see... Still testing microphone as Campaign hasn't started

It hasn't started yet,wow.I never knew,
and Fake beeshops are everywhere maybe when it full starts Fake Pope go show face.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

INEC chairman well done
Lmao

Yes the guy or lady said the truth.

Provide the pictures of the mobilisation if you are sure.

I will say it a million time Obi will not win a single state in SW and the North. Rivers, Anambra, Bayelsa, imo he can never get it. Take it or burst it.

And let see how your fake propaganda will take him to Ask Rock.
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by 3ple9iner: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok Peter Obi said his structure is the 100m poor Nigerians, with the support of the NLC who all might not be poor he should get at least 5m votes
100m + 5m = 105m

Total number of registered voters in Nigeria 84m

105m - 84m = 21m

Meaning he still needs 21m poor people to collect their PVC

But Nigeria is estimated to have 215m people so What Peter Obi is saying is that by 2023, close to or more than half of Nigeria's population would vote for him.

Is that so?

I think time will tell.
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by NLPoliceWoman: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
RTR
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by NLPoliceWoman: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
RTR
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by Antoeni(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Correct Na So , No Time
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
jrusky:

Yes the guy or lady said the truth.

Provide the pictures of the mobilisation if you are sure.

I will say it a million time Obi will not win a single state in SW and the North. Rivers, Anambra, Bayelsa, imo he can never get it. Take it or burst it.

And let see how your fake propaganda will take him to Ask Rock.

INEC Chair 2 spotted
Lmao

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by georjay(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Why not OBI, a man that left over N28billion in the cover of Anambra state while leaving office. As at today, no governor has met, talk of breaking that records. Obi employed the highest number of civil servants during his tenure. Obi owed no salary. There was never a single strike by either health or civil service in the state. Obi brought lots of foreign investments to Anambra and today, Anambra is one of the richest states in Nigeria. He has done it before, he can do more. Let's forget about Amuda Ogunlere a.k.a Bat and cast our votes for someone that'll liberate us from this shit. Our mumu don do, we are OBIDIENTLY YUSEFUL!

Hmmmm

Who was the governor in 2012??

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by mctech(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is this right? For the labour union to be political, and openly too.
And they said it's an order from above, which makes it a greater calamity.

What if Obi loses. What does it portend for the entire workforce of the country?

While labour leaders are free to have their own political affiliations as individuals, enforcing it as a policy on the entire workforce is a no, no.
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by NgeneUkwuneee: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
obedience4:

Oga, returning officer
Tell me which state in the whole north that you fell Peter obi labour party will win?

Benue
Plateau
Kaduna
Abuja
Nasarawa

Still counting...
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by daygee12: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
I can bet my balls that in 2023 presidential election,Peter Obi will garner more votes in Osun than Tinubu will do in Anambra. Tinubu and his Bokoharam VP candidate will not even get up to 500 votes in Anambra and 10,000 in SE as a whole grin grin

That's when we truly test the popularity of Peter Obi in Osun and not the just recently concluded governorship election which Tinubu himself laboured in vain for grin grin

Obi's Popularity has been tested in on Osun its not more than 3k, that time u will know Tinubu too comes from a tribe, they ur ball go don burst that time and u will be impotent for life
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by colorsofrainbow: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
daygee12:

Obi's Popularity has been tested in on Osun its not more than 3k, that time u will know Tinubu too comes from a tribe, they ur ball go don burst that time and u will be impotent for life

Yes,in Osun...Obi was the candidate in the ballot and Tinubu was the candidate in the ballot and yes going by your insinuation Atiku won Tinubu in his own homestate.

Is that how your Tinubu wants to win the presidential election?? grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by PlanktonX: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
mctech:
Is this right? For the labour union to be political, and openly too.
And they said it's an order from above, which makes it a greater calamity.

What if Obi loses. What does it portend for the entire workforce of the country?

While labour leaders are free to have their own political affiliations as individuals, enforcing it as a policy on the entire workforce is a no, no.

Speak the truth and die....

After all, Nigerians are dying daily, and majorly by hunger.

Does the govt owned their lives?
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by tenpipsperday: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vulture griller is the most useless entity on nairaland. Such a clown.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by tenpipsperday: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
modsareuseless:

Frustrated Vulture seller. What else do you know?
They've given you 1k to buy ogogoro and disgrace your generation for nairaland.

The fool is irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by newnigerdelta1: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Oluwabusobomi:
No time to say no time...the task is to get everyone involved. Nigeria must get it right this time.

Lalasticlala

Who is the everyone na
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by MrUchenna1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Big things are built one brick at a time. Victories are achieved one choice at a time. A life well lived is chosen one day at a time.
Obidient family it's our time...
Take it to the bank...
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by Salvador1: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
LudaChriz:
ObiDatti is a goal cool cool

I listened (online) to Lagos Talks 91.3 Radio this morning when they discussed about the Muslim-muslim ticket of APC and the upcoming Bishops that they hired. Omo all the callers just de yab Tinubu anyhow... I now wonder is this the same Lagos urchins will want to make us believe is in the bag for Tinubu?? They truly don't know what's coming or they are pretending not to know
they will call it social media.
That it won't win election for anyone.

That's how they will remain perpetually blind till obi emerge as president.
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by MrNice04(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm ibo but to be sincere ibo will not win this election let him back atiku and then contest in 2027
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by daygee12: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Yes,in Osun...Obi was the candidate in the ballot and Tinubu was the candidate in the ballot and yes going by your insinuation Atiku won Tinubu in his own homestate.

Is that how your Tinubu wants to win the presidential election?? grin grin grin grin
Why PDP no win Anambra election wey be Obi state in the recent election before defecting to LP. Very soon u will understand the tribe Tinubu comes from. U think na online people go vote Obi �
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
inoki247:
Nobody will call the NLC name now or say dey are been paid...

make he be say na anoda candidate dem go rally around for dem go don dey rant call dem names and start finding fault and be saying dey are fake NLC....

SHUT UP!!!
Re: 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation by Reference(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

THis NLC dont get sense at all. Now I know that some people have lost their brains already. How do you explain that the whole NLC is campaigning for a man who did not care that the doctors of his state went on strike for more than a year? The NLC should have used their brains to ask the question that if the man could that to the doctors that take care of the health, what will he not do to the NLC or ASUU? Now I know that common sense is not common

I think they consider their present situation to be far worse than back then.
If you want to grow healthy beef on that specific muscle group just cause more pain in the opposite muscle group.
You won't feel the heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel / Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Governor Mba Visits Nimbo Community, Commiserate With Victims Of Herdsmen -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.