Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone (492 Views)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / How I Shot A Cinematic Music Video With A Lumix GH% / I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I love to make people understand that none of your knowledge is wasted, and with whatever you possess, you are still good to go.

please watch this short movie shot with smartphone and rate it.

If you feel like appreciating it which can make me happy, please visit my channel and subscribe for more, the link is below the video here. I shot all my movies with smartphone and I can teach how to do so, my details are on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3xCBRxJww .

�. PLEASE, like, Subscribe, comment and share.
You can visit my YouTube page to do that
���
www.youtube.com/c/AdebayoSundayCovenant
Thanks for doing that��
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Odogwu Bitters Animation ? / Here Are The Best Video Editing Software For 2021 So Far / FREE Smartphone Graphics Mastery Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.