Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Do I Quit Weed? And What Did You Experience When Quitting? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Quit Weed? And What Did You Experience When Quitting? (190 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Quit Weed? And What Did You Experience When Quitting? by Cataboy: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have been smoking ever since I was 17 years, I am 24 now, in these course of these years I smoked every strain of weed I came by, but I am more of an Arizona(AZ) guy....I love the energy it gives me. My relationship with marijuana was a tricky one. It changed my life for the better and it took some good things out of my life.

I had always wanted to be a fit guy ever since I watched the Sparta 300 movie but the problem was, i was very weak child growing up...I couldn't even do 10 pushups, no matter how hard I try but ever since I started using weed, I have drastically improved in my working outs, It keeps me shredded also.My favorite thing for the past three years has been, smoking, putting on some musics and doing calisthenics (workout). Nothing else interests me, I can go for 5 hours straight and I won't get tired when I'm high. I have never had a girlfriend, currently don't have any friends, my phone can go a month without recieving any call and yet I feel at peace as long as I have my weed. I reflected on my life today and realised how small my world has become, I use to be a very funny guy, caring, had other hobbies apart form working out. But now I don't find joy in the little things, i can't even hold a conversation with my mom without getting bored. It feels like weed dims your soul(people that smoke weed just to feel among might not relate)

I can't name all what weed has stripped me off but the last thing i want to hear is "weed is medicinal" ..yes it is but I want to get off the medications, I think I'm cured already. Please what's the best way I can quit cuz I can barely Go pass a day, the world irritates me, suicides keeps crossing my mind.
Re: How Do I Quit Weed? And What Did You Experience When Quitting? by Kestolove(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
my boyfriend takes weed anytime we abt to hv sex, nd d feeling is gud
Re: How Do I Quit Weed? And What Did You Experience When Quitting? by Cataboy: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don't need weed to have sex...I can KO you even without the weed

(1) (Reply)

One The Riskiest Jobs Youth Do In South East Nigeria / Watch Fela Kuti's Grandfather, J.J Kuti In A 1922 Musical Voice / Ekiti: Lawmakers Benefit From Free Computers Donated By Agbeyewa Farms Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.