Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother (77830 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

you igbo should take responsibility for once, imagine what pity obi supporters are doing to goat and sheep in Anambra

if he later win in his Pipedream, that means na cow them go dey rape
Your moniker says "Myhusband"..... I'm beginning to imagine who the unfortunate person is

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by JohnnA1: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Homo erectus grin
Homo FL.ATINOS you mean?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

See the person that said the Yorubas are tribalist lol. When I told you that you and your people attack the Yoruba unprovoked, you were chatting sh!t now you’ve been exposed for who you are.

Obi will never become Nigeria’s president.
Hahaha..... Obi must be the cause of your miserable life.
Well to add salt to your injury.... Obi is your next president.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by yusluvad(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
That guy seems not to be normal. He might have a brain disorder... undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na one native doctor deceive this one nw
If u check well
Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Myhusband(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Your moniker says "Myhusband"..... I'm beginning to imagine who the unfortunate person is

who else if not those useless thing that birth you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

who else if not those useless thing that birth you
Things like you are meant to be isolated.i wonder why any responsible man will choose to buy a liability

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by carlos1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Naija men are now useless. undecided Very digusting!. Tueeehhh
Aswear, just like those naija gals f.uck.ing d.ogs

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Snapchat: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hahaha..... Obi must be the cause of your miserable life.
Well to add salt to your injury.... Obi is your next president.

Your folks are living a miserable life. Hypocrite.

Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by faithandgrace: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Make $80 without investment.
2 minutes work per day.
Get $1 per referral.
Send info to gmailwithfaith35

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Farid24224(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vix805:
People above me ,what exactly is wrong with you people sef ? What does his tribe matter?

Ehhhhh but if na Hausa, his tribe matters abi?! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Myhusband(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Things like you are meant to be isolated.i wonder why any responsible man will choose to buy a liability

that is why I presume 90% of pityobi supporters have the lowest IQ in Nigeria, this cow is confuse on my identify despite it was indicated on my profile

anyway what can a m0rons detect? and someone somewhere is hoping this dummy will be useful in the future

if your family can't find a psychotherapist for you with thorough medical surveillance, they should just bundle you with chain in your hands and leg to celestial church because this your insanity na yabaleft e go land las las

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by JohnnA1: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gangster1ms:

You wey be BATstard are you better off?
NO! Na you, your PAPA, your MAMA, your pikin (plus grand-pikin) be BASTARDS...
Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

that is why I presume 90% of pityobi supporters have the lowest IQ in Nigeria, this cow is confuse on my identify despite it was indicated on my profile

anyway what can a m0rons detect? and someone somewhere is hoping this dummy will be useful in the future

if your family can't find a psychotherapist for you with thorough medical surveillance, they should just bundle you with chain in your hands and leg to celestial church because this your insanity na yabaleft e go land las las
You and your identity are as irrelevant as your existence to me. Oh you assume you are worth a minute part of my time such that I will have to investigate your gender? You're very silly to say the least.

Be that as it may, your kind whether male or female doesn't deserve the luxury of coexisting with normal humans..... you need to be totally isolated like a leper that you are

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Royle4: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't practice everything you learn from Afonjas...we don't tolerate that in Igbo land
what kind of human being are you?
Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Royle4: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't practice everything you learn from Afonjas...we don't tolerate that in Igbo land
your political strategy is division. How do you sleep?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Royle4:
your political strategy is division. How do you sleep?
With my head on the pillow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Royle4:
what kind of human being are you?
Ideal human.... that's who I am

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by placeofallure(f): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Disgusting tribal bigot! Very backward set of homo habilis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by akinsto4ever(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
He was seeing a sexy yellow Sisi in sheep clothing grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by chysam: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eleven01:

Igbo man, not Nigeria. This is a taboo in most tribe, seems everything goes in Igbo land. Cannibalism, bestiality angry

You mean the cannibalism witnessed in Ibadan by Yoruba men and women roasting and eating a policeman?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Myhusband(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

You and your identity are as irrelevant as your existence to me. Oh you assume you are worth a minute part of my time such that I will have to investigate your gender? You're very silly to say the least.

Be that as it may, your kind whether male or female doesn't deserve the luxury of coexisting with normal humans..... you need to be totally isolated like a leper that you are

someone that's irrelevant and worth your time, you won't be writing your father's biography expressing their boring historical of life to him

alaye upgrade your common sense and stop this your show of shame, you're not a match to me I will give you the sad day you're craving for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by fredoooooo: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
From , psychologicall disorder to bestialità to cannibalism.. Good job make una stay for Anambra abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
placeofallure:

Disgusting tribal bigot! Very backward set of homo habilis!
Your moniker says (f) meaning female.
So what are still doing here by this time of the night?

Your supposed to be getting fvcked....or is your husband having weak erection?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by placeofallure(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Your moniker says (f) meaning female.
So what are still doing here by this time of the night?

Your supposed to be getting fvcked....or is your husband having weak erection?

Another sorry way to think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by Myhusband(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

someone that's irrelevant and don't worth your time, you won't be writing your father's biography expressing their boring historical of life to him

alaye upgrade your common sense and stop this your show of shame, you're not a match to me I will give you the sad day you're craving for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
placeofallure:

Another sorry way to think.
Go and get yourself fvcked

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by SugarGirl44(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient ipob, but why?
Woman don finish?
Have they all been admitted to baby factory?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by DispatcherLagos: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

someone that's irrelevant and don't worth your time, you won't be writing your father's biography expressing their boring historical of life to him

Things like you are what I crave all day...to put you in your place.

You think you of all things can ruin my day? My day is made by exposing never do well like you....so bring the best of your arsenal you half baked brain

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother by newnigerdelta1: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
IzunnaOkafor:

By Izunna Okafor, Awka

A middle-aged man, identified as Onyedika Ezennaya has been forced to kiss and eat raw meat of a dead sheep in Anambra State, after having allegedly committed bestiality (had a sexual intercourse) with anot

According to a video trending on the social media, the incident happened in Okpo Village in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of the state. The video also shows the villagers forcing the suspect to kiss the dead sheep right inside the bush where he allegedly committed the act.

It was gathered from a masculine voice in the background of the video, that the suspect, Mr. Ezennaya, had enjoyed a hot marathon sex with a sheep (an ewe) in the bush, after which he strangulated and fractured a lamb (the younger one) of that sheep and spared the mother.

“He raped a mother sheep, and after that, he killed her lamb and fractured her bones. What a wickedness and abominable act!” the voice said.

The villagers, while condemning the act as a spiteful taboo in the land, were also seen beating the suspect as they forced him to eat the raw meat of the murdered sheep.

When contacted for his reaction, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu advised the people to take the suspect to the nearest police station, as jungle justice is never the best option whenever a suspect is apprehended.

Peterobi people dem,the laborers in vain squad,the Nigeria youths for obident my yansh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.