Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail (2974 Views)

Akpabio Lost Senatorial Seat To PDP. / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Mide1data: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Even obi has his personal issues.
His own is his supporters, they are ‘de-marketing’ him.
Everybody has issues, I have issues, PO has issues, Nigeria has issues.
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Snapchat: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mide1data:

Everybody has issues, I have issues, PO has issues, Nigeria has issues.

I agree with you. So you see it’s not unique to those opposing Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Mide1data: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

I agree with you. So you see it’s not unique to those opposing Obi.
I agree with ya.
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient1:
WARNING WARNING WARNING.
God's Grace is moving with PETER OBI, it is not an Ordinary spirit so please for your own good stay clear, PETER OBI is God's sent to Liberate the People of Nigeria from bad Leadership PLEASE don't confront this moving train for your own safety, thank you.
Slow people, if you had taken your time to study the electoral act you would know that this is old news in the making.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Even obi has his personal issues.

His own is his supporters, they are ‘de-marketing’ him.
They are the Ipobian Biafrans that have switched identities to so called Obidients.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Snapchat: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They are the Ipobian Biafrans that have switched identities to so called Obidients.

Their secrets have been exposed on Twitter several times lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Elliotg: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:
Obidense are not really smart people. What kind of people go about wishing bad luck on people just to score cheap political points? If not evil extremists. It’s not like they are living the best of life and not crying in their one room apartments.

This is why Pandora and Tinubu will never be Nigeria’s president, both of them have evil set of supporters.
Your brain dey your ynash
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Their secrets have been exposed on Twitter several times lol.
Internet bandits that made twitter have issues with the Federal Republic of Nigeria? We know them, they have switched from Biafra agitation to Peter Obi for President of The Zoo Republic.

Internet to them is like shark to water, propaganda is their game. Peter Obi these, Peter Obi that.

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
This Elliot G of Ijaw Republic you are here again?

1 Like

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Snapchat: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:

Your folks brain dey their yansh. Retard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Amunethseranu(f): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The woman carry face like Jezebel grin

This lady looks like a MILF, big time!
...Do you want to fúck her?
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Elliotg: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lol. I dey here for una o.
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Snapchat: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Internet bandits that made twitter have issues with the Federal Republic of Nigeria? We know them, they have switched from Biafra agitation to Peter Obi for President of The Zoo Republic.

Internet to them is like shark to water, propaganda is their game. Peter Obi these, Peter Obi that.

There’s even nothing wrong with campaigning for Obi. He’s not really a bad candidate. But the way these retards go about insulting people with opposing view is nauseating and I’m hopeful it will work against Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
Lol. I dey here for una o.
Edwin Clark, People, I know @ least a glass full of local whiskey go dey your front as you dey type?
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Snapchat: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Na Biafraudian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Elliotg: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Edwin Clark, People, I know @ least a glass full of local whiskey go dey your front as you dey type?
You mumu eh, ari keni opu gbaun. Well, na my people I dey blame for their stupidity. If not, Yoruba's or any group of parasites in this forsaken shit pool country would not have a voice against us.
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

There’s even nothing wrong with campaigning for Obi. He’s not really a bad candidate. But the way these retards go about insulting people with opposing view is nauseating and I’m hopeful it will work against Obi.
Anybody can Talk the Talk, Nigeria is not Anambra State, when he gets to Federal level he will become confused.

Is he going to run Nigeria by himself, who is he going to appoint, isn’t it the disgruntled ex members of Apga, Apc & Pdp who are now the members of the so called Labor Party, whose first ambition in power will be to fill their pockets with the money from the National treasury?

If he had remained in Apga, & was running under The cockerel party I would have had more respect for him, but from Apga to pdp, now Labor party he should get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Snapchat: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Anybody can Talk the Talk, Nigeria is not Anambra State, when he gets to Federal level he will become confused.

Is he going to run Nigeria by himself, who is he going to appoint, isn’t it the disgruntled ex members of Apga, Apc & Pdp who are now the members of the so called Labor Party, whose first ambition in power will be to fill their pockets with the money from the National treasury?

This is what they don’t understand. They thing governance is importing ‘spare parts and electronics’. They go re-learn politics next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Desusi: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obi is anointed man of God now? Why toiling with thorns? Be careful oooo!

1 Like

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by buckeyemedia: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
You mumu eh, ari keni opu gbaun. Well, na my people I dey blame for their stupidity. If not, Yoruba's or any group of parasites in this forsaken shit pool country would not have a voice against us.
I am from Delta State, so you got the wrong person Elliot G, Edwin K Clark is from my State, make you go struggle riverine area with Itsekiri people.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Cantonese: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
The jagbajantis man made a serious political miscalculation when he left the PDP. Rather than move ahead with his life, he turned against Peter Obi.
Now see the result.

No coincidence here at all. He was simply disOBIdient.

Now e no be animal for up, e still no be animal for down.

OBIdience is very key. Are you OBIdient?

1 Like

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by MITCHELL96: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Tf is wrong with you ? undecided

Because I said she looks like a MILF, does that mean I want an intimate session with her ?
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by MITCHELL96: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Tf is wrong with you ? undecided

Because I said she looks like a MILF, does that mean I want to have sex with her ?

Nawa o
Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by Elliotg: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am from Delta State, so you got the wrong person Elliot G, Edwin K Clark is from my State, make you go struggle riverine area with Itsekiri people.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by JealousCobra(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient1:
WARNING WARNING WARNING.
God's Grace is moving with PETER OBI, it is not an Ordinary spirit so please for your own good stay clear, PETER OBI is God's sent to Liberate the People of Nigeria from bad Leadership PLEASE don't confront this moving train for your own safety, thank you.

S e n c o n d e d ! !

1 Like

Re: Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Point and kill, that’s what attack on the person of OBI is, attack and get attacked by nature, Q,E,D

(1) (2) (Reply)

I saw one Rapist From Rivers State at Shekarau’s Homecoming – Gov Wike / States That Tinubu Cannot Win. / Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.