Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

“my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon (799 Views)

“my Song Blew But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Laycon Spills, Reveals What Davido On / “if You Didn’t Blow, You Would Be At Onitsha Market Selling Jeans” – Zlatan Slam / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by hdmovieplug(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2022

Famous Nigerian singer and BBNaija star Olamilekan Agbeleshe, known as Laycon, has spoken about his music career and rise to stardom.

In a chat with media personality Chude Jideonwo, Laycon, who emerged winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition, said he has been releasing music since 2012.

He recalled how his track ‘Fierce’ became a hit but noted that it did not make him a music star as one would have anticipated.

In his words,

“I have been doing music since 2016. I have been releasing music since 2012. I feel like the song that made people say ‘Who is this guy?’ has to be ‘Who is Laycon?’ or the song ‘Fierce’, this song blew up but I didn’t blow up with the song”.

He noted that music executive, Davido made him realize while he was in the house that he has a huge fanbase.

“I think the first person that told me that I have no idea what was waiting for me outside was Davido.” He said.

Watch him speak below,

https://justforafrica.com/my-song-blew-but-i-didnt-blow-with-it-rapper-laycon/
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by Onyi22(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by MITCHELL96: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onyi22:
grin grin

Is that you @ your DP ? grin

1 Like

Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by manuelkel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Is that you @ your DP ? grin

grin grin grin
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by MITCHELL96: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Damn!

As you package your song release am, also package yourself to fit the song too

It's just like burna Boy singing about how he's the Giant of Africa and he's not behaving or dressing like one, that's bullshit na. grin

This life is all about packaging, nobody has it all.

So, why won't your song blow and leave you behind ? grin

Somebody should tell laycon to Package himself.
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by MITCHELL96: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:

grin grin grin

Why you laughing bruuuh ? grin

Tf is wrong ? cool
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by manuelkel(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Why you laughing bruuuh ? grin

Tf is wrong ? cool

Ain't no crime to laugh dude;is there a crime for that?
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by Snapchat: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Damn!

As you package your song release am, also package yourself to fit the song too

It's just like burna Boy singing about how he's the Giant of Africa and he's not behaving or dressing like one, that's bullshit na. grin

This life is all about packaging, nobody has it all.

So, why won't your song blow and leave you behind ? grin

Somebody should tell laycon to Package himself.

That was then. He’s famous now.
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by MITCHELL96: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

That was then. He’s famous now.

Nigga still doesn't know how to dress, he can't even command fame.

He should learn from Burna.
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by Snapchat: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Nigga still doesn't know how to dress, he can't even command fame.

He should learn from Burna.

You must be a comedian, Burna has the worst fashion sense amongst his contemporaries.

You think someone that took fashion lessons from Ayra, even as a male is a worthy model, lmao.

1 Like

Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by bibianna(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
He's still doing well but he should start to future people like Davido, AG baby, etc.
Re: “my Song Blew, But I Didn’t Blow With It” – Rapper Laycon by MITCHELL96: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

You must be a comedian, Burna has the worst fashion sense amongst his contemporaries.

You think someone that took fashion lessons from Ayra, even as a male is a worthy model, lmao.

I wasn't talking about Fashion, I was talking about the bragging aspect, brag about something and till prove.

Burna is a No No for me in the fashion field, I got irritated when he performed with that blueish clothe, dude thought he can wear anything and still get praises from people like me ?

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Untouchable Comedian, His Lifestyle, Age Career And Net Worth / Mohbad: Police Give Update On Autopsy / Portable And Charles Okocha Set 26 December For Their Boxing Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.