Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

“you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! (683 Views)

I Wish I Never Took Zazoo Portable Out From The Trenches – Dancer Pocolee Regret / Video: Man Calls Portable For Breaking Into His Apartment & Stealing His Money / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! by Thekokoroom2: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Popular internet sensation and “yahoo boy” NbaGeeboy took to his instagram live to rant about his numerous achievementd then proceeds to call popular singer Portable aka Zazu master broke! In his own words: Portable you never touched a dollar, you are a broke *ss n*gga. I'm counting 500k, you never counted a dollar in your entire life!! This is coming after he warned Portable not to ever step foot in Atlanta or get shot. Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: “you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! by DispatcherLagos: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
The last yahoo boy that called out naija artist was Hushpuppy.... this guy wants to trend, he better trade with caution
Re: “you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! by manuelkel(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
I think say this Nbageeboy get sense self..... he stoop so low to battle with Portable grin

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! by Flamethehussler: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lolz
Re: “you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! by lildush(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:
I think say this Nbageeboy get sense self..... he stoop so low to battle with Portable grin
hahahhahaha u get bad mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Broke Artist” — Yahoo Boy Nbageeboy Calls Portable Out!!! by Sunijacks(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky And Nairamarley Steps In With Bundle Of Cash / Singer Grand P Dumps Eudoxi Yao For Another, Months After Proposing To Her / Ghana Based Yahoo Boy Run Back To Nigeria To Confess As Baba Give Him 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.