Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) (550 Views)

Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) by Emzyeazy: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMd8Pp3l7io

Munir Neji would definitely be an excellent driver judging from the way he holds the steering wheel.

As you can see in the picture above, the kid who recently turned 2 was with his mother, a Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels Nwoko.

He sat comfortably in his mother’s Lamborghini as she ensured he was mastering the ABCs of driving.

The 21-year-old film producer, businesswoman and serial entrepreneur shared the two pictures on her Instagram page Friday, captioning it:
“My biggest flex ❤️ @princemunirnwoko.”

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) by Emzyeazy: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wawu
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) by chatinent: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Camera life = fake life.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) by robinso01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) by MonkeyMods(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
She should also teach him how to replace Tinubu as APC presidential candidate

Lubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) by JoeRizzla(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Am Teaching My Grandma How To Drive Also

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw @ 51: Everybody Calls Me ‘kate Fitness’, Nigerian Actress / I Met A Famous Ticktoker Today / Nigerian Actress Strips N#ked In Viral Birthday [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.