Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

For Arise Tv News And Other Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Arise Tv News And Other Media (1670 Views)

Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Channels TV, Other Media Houses, Insists Buhari.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Arise Tv, Nigerians don't want recorded interviews of presidential aspirants. Let them come to the live studio and face Rufai Oseni.

Copied

8 Likes

Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by duduade: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
We await that of BAT and his minions

1 Like

Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who owns arise TV
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by AbdulAkpan: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2022
KillSars:
Who owns arise TV
Nduka Obaigbene
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Moniter0: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
No reply
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by henrymorebaba(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Hello dear, good to hear from you again, i really need your help, apex bank wont be a bad choice i have been pleading for more than a year now look my sis abeg. Here is my email sis. Henrysisto2k@yahoo.com. thanks
Nwanyiogwashi:
Arise Tv, Nigerians don't want recorded interviews of presidential aspirants. Let them come to the live studio and face Rufai Oseni.

Copied
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Karmora(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied

Please am quoting you here on the rail way since you said we shouldn’t quote you on the other trend . Thanks
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Amakachris95(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied

Nne, how is everything?

Please help me to get a job, even if it’s the smallest salary. I will appreciate. I stay in Abuja. Please nwannem, I just gave birth and I really need to help my family.
Chukwu gozie gi. You can reach me @ mbagwuamaka@gmail.com
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Opintiwa: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Exactly.

I do love Rufai

And Ruben they do research

But the lady should also learn too not everything in this country u believe
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Tobioba1: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Hello Ada, have been following u for some time now pls I urgently need your help on a particular issue. U can contact me on 08064845717.thanks
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Karmora(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Karmora:

Please am quoting you here on the rail way since you said we shouldn’t quote you on the other trend . Thanks

Please you can contact me on Karmsifree22@gmail.com
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Dtish(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied

Rufai nor de look face.

He's too real and blunt

1 Like

Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by major50: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
A very good evening to you ma'am.
I am a teacher.
I have been following you on the other thread.
Please ma'am I need your assistance for a better job.
Major50nkita@gmail.com is my email.
I will be glad to hear from you.
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Firecross: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Goodevening ma
please how can I chat with you privately?
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Lawalabiodun(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Emm86: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
pls Ada Nwanyiogwashi I can't quote in the other tread since you asked not to be quoted there pls I need your help with job I will be very grateful I promise help a brother
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why is everybody on this thread seeking assistance from the OP ??
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Gopitoto: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Good morning big sister! Please you are the one that can save me from the present state I found myself. I graduated ten years ago without anything to show for and no job to improve my current state. Any job will help to uplift me from the current state of depression I found myself ma. My email is fortunegopi@gmail.com
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by maestroferddi: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Chai!

Na so Arise TV knocked Channels TV off their perch...

If not for Seun Okinbaloye's Politics Today, Channels could have been learning one or two things about taking viewers for granted by failing in their obligations as watchdogs against tyranny and misgovernance...

This Rufai chap is certainly going places....
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Kurutinto(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Why is everybody on this thread seeking assistance from the OP ??

The thing shock you abi?? E shock me too
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

The thing shock you abi?? E shock me too

Lol I no come understand again
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Moniter0: 5:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Haha, permit me to educate both of you gentlemen Kurutinto and VladimirPutiin, on the gracious and tremendous personality of Nwanyiogwashi. She is a very kindhearted, compassionate individual who devoted herself to helping people secure positions in the government offices. some people did not like it, and began typing some untrue, unbelievable and distasteful things to spite her out of hate and jealousy, but I believe she still have a good heart to help, this is why I want her not to be discouraged by those people and help me. I have also suffered a similar thing in the past whereby I was genuinely giving my all to help people, but was unjustly accused of rubbish allegations, so I know how she must have felt, but indeed she is a very sweet personality, and I immensely appreciate her for that. May the Lord God continually reward her in all her ways.

1 Like

Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Moniter0: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
No reply
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by kachii77: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
hello been a while hope ur doing great...

Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Okoroawusa: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
What kind of thread is this bikokwanu?
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by timibare(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Good evening ma, pls I'm jobless.....thats why I'm here, pls help me, my whatsapp number is on my bio, pls help a brother
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by timibare(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Good evening ma, pls I'm jobless.....thats why I'm here, pls help me, my whatsapp number is on my bio, pls help a brother timibare4nysc@gmail.com that's my email ma
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by PrinceFola(m): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Good morning ma, please kindly respond to my Nairaland mail. Please ma, thank you.
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by henrymorebaba(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2023
Hello sis, long time, help a brother as you have promised. Thanks
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Shikini: 12:58pm On May 23, 2023
Na so e suppose be
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Gopitoto: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good Evening madam. I really need your help concerning getting a job. I graduated since 2010/2011 and up till now I have no job and I'm seeing myself wasting away gradually. That is for the past 10year I have no job , no connection and nothing to show for my suffering so far. If you can help me with any job to start my life and get married I will forever be grateful to you madam. My emails fortunegopi@gmail.com. Thank you ma.
Re: For Arise Tv News And Other Media by Gopitoto: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Copied
Good Evening madam. I really need your help concerning
getting a job. I graduated since 2010/2011 and up till now I
have no job and I'm seeing myself wasting away gradually.
That is for the past 10year I have no job , no connection and
nothing to show for my suffering so far. If you can help me
with any job to start my life and get married I will forever be
grateful to you madam. My emails fortunegopi@gmail.com.
Thank you ma.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Revelation:Tinubu Has Been Allowed To Get Away Abusing Electoral Process / What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... / The Real Meaning Of Gazelle Garagara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.