Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom (420 Views)

Owo Church Killing: 'they Were Throwing Bombs And Shooting'- Eyewitness / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by attackgat: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
On Sunday 17 July, 14 young men were shot dead in Awo-Mmamma, Imo State. Governor Hope Uzodimma claimed that they were ESN operatives who had been killed in their camp after exchange of gunfire with DSS led security agents. However, the story that has been coming out of Awo Mmamma by the indigenes and survivors of the attack is that the boys were coming back from a traditional wedding when the Imo State vigilante, Ebubeagu, tagged them 'ESN' and killed them

In the video below, the groom of the wedding, Chijioke Nnanna, has come foward to say what actually happened. He said that the 14 people killed were actually friends and relatives who left with him from his village of Otulu, to the neighbouring village of Awo Mmamma where he was going to conduct his traditional marriage. After drinking and merry making, his friends bade him farewell got on motorcycles to return to Otulu. He said that the convoy of motorcycles had not gone far when Ebubeagu operatives set upon them and shot them to death

Chijioke said he has been crying since Sunday over the death of his friends and said it was not true that they are criminals or that they were in an ESN camp. He said they only went to his wedding

He went in to mention some of their names and occupations before breaking down crying.

In a similar video, Chijioke said that Ebubeagu also robbed those they killed of whatever possession they could find on the bodies and also came to the venue of his wedding to destroy his father-in laws house. Chijioke also said that he has been having suicidal thoughts and appealed for anyone who can help his friends who were murdered to get justice

https://www.facebook.com/100053161600993/posts/pfbid025nNqsUyYXe3Y7DvL3ePEiRoH2mjvztzER3RSnhLiiMTuDsRtZUuZzZMZxf1c7Pkel/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100051947213062/posts/pfbid02oHUeGV66iwhCy5mmuU3DepYzw5yN6muGsf6Gn4FfeeZ6fTLM297xsv3jCNn1EU2hl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by Dvdpity: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hope uzodimma, supreme court governor of IMO state, massacring IMO youths.

2 Likes

Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by silibaba: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Barbaric

Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by jlinkd78(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by Kalashnikov49: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
UZODINMA!!!!!!
UZODINMA!!!!!!!!!!!
UZODINMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for that Vatsrad @oyigboupdate, a stewpid Afonja that undermines everything IGBO/BIAFRA, be rest assured that even the useless Ijele that updates you..is now talking from only inside his useless Room. His days as a government backed propagandists are Numbered, he has stopped his useless street videos, this is to show you that e no easy for am!!......Facts!!

How you Afonja dingdats disturb yourself over issues concerning people you hate baffles me. What i want to assure you, is that these deaths are reverberating all over the world and will be avenged ruthlessly.

The 2Million for the Location of Ebubeagu commander is still yielding results already. But no shakings ...the tsunami HOPE UZODINMA BROUGHT WILL DEFINITELY CONSUME HIM!!..... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by Kalashnikov49: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Just imagine the fact that after killing those boys they even stole their belongings. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

THE BOY INVOLVED IS ADAMANT that it was ebubeagu that killed his friends and brothers...and 1 useless imbecileee called ijelespeaks or whatever that is a lackey for a foolish Governor that kills his own citizens , is busy sitting inside his dilapidated "shyt-hole" and be dishing useless propaganda, that feeds the useless narrative of a useless Afonja miscreant behind the moniker @oyigboupdate.

All the actors, both state sponsored and otherwise, will bear the brunt of their stewpid actions. Its just a matter of time...and that TIME IS ABUNDANT!!

jlinkd78:
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by gidgiddy: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everyone now knows the truth, that those boys were innocent

1 Like

Re: Awo Mma Killing: 'They Killed 14 Friends That Followed Me To My Wedding'-Groom by STEWpid(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Apc Supporters Are The Worst Enemies Of Nigeria. / Concert Of Anti-party Activist - Mahmud Jega / 2023: ELECTIONS MAY NOT HOLD IN NIGERIA – UK GOVT ~ POINT BLANK NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.