Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) (749 Views)

Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by OgaDeyVex: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Update From . COM

Brother of Lady Whose 14 Guests Were Shot Dead By Ebubeagu Security Outfit In Imo Speaks (Video)

The Man Alleged that Ebebeagu men who came with pump action guns, already killed several people on their way coming to the venue of the traditional wedding.

A Young Boy has narrated how men of Ebubeagu security outfit killed at least 14 persons at a wedding in Imo state.

The boy who identified himself as a younger brother to the girl who was having her traditional marriage introduction confirmed that the incident happened during the traditional wedding of his sister.

He Confirmed that 14 of the people that came with their in-law, were all shot dead in their house.

According a voice in the background who was conducting the interview, it was gathered that the incident happened on Sunday, July 17, 2022. The voice added that the man whose compound was invaded and his guests shot dead, is seriously hospitalized. Cars and motorcycles belonging to the guests were all taken from then by Ebebeagu security outfit.

The Narrator state that Ebebeagu men who came with pump action guns, already killed several people on their way coming, which included commercial riders and passerby, which was also confirmed by the younger brother of the bride.

However, Gov. Hope Uzodimma in his speech, distanced Ebebeagu from the attack, and said that the sweep was done by the DSS, at the camps of IPOB and unknown gunmen.

Contrary to this, the younger brother of the bride, confirmed that when the gun men came, they accused the guests who were seen in an earlier video drinking, eating, (and making gests of themselves) that they were doing IPOB meeting, but it was explained to the gunmen that the gathering was for traditional marriage introduction. He also confirmed that the in-laws only came to collect marriage lists, and nothing more.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgTrQaqAOga/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=cef4c27e-7f95-4eb9-a037-8d975a46a2a4&ig_mid=13D005D5-4564-46D1-BFBC-8C10017D0AE4

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/208798/brother-of-lady-whose-14-guests-were-shot-dead-by.html

Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by OgaDeyVex: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by silibaba: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by OgaDeyVex: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
silibaba:
What a wicked world.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na Fulani kill dem?
Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by PointZerom: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
We told them before that Igbos are not that heartless to be killing themselves. Thank God that the unknown gun men are now known.
Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by Buziness101: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
FP please
Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2022
What a country!
Re: Eyewitness Speak On How Ebubeagu Security Kill 14 Wedding Guest In Imo (video) by Nikkganc08(m): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Lol...!!!

One day, herdsmen would slaughter people in sokoto...

And this Ebubeagu would head straight to IMO state , then kill youths in a bet9ja shop.

They'd say they are ESN commanders and warriors.

And that their gallant security forces quickly swooped into action based on a reliable tip off from their highly technical and tactical information system.

That those youths were killed in their camp after a fierce gun battle that lasted for two hours.

And of course, they'd claim that 14 of the ESN members were killed while others fled into the bush with Various degrees of gunshot wound.

The situation has also been calmed down and totally under control. The police also urges everyone to go about their normal daily activities without interference.

Lol...!!!

I always ask...

Why would Ebubeagu go after ESN?

They are same security unit.
From same state.
Created to serve same purpose.

Previously brothers from same state before they joined different security units in same state.

I also ask myself...

How would a man feel pulling the trigger on innocent guys, then go back home to hug their own children?

These are beasts...!!!

Beasts in human skin.

Before I kill Xmas goat, I feel so much pains and sometimes, I even pray for the goat to forgive me and for its soul to be accepted in heaven. Not to even mention killing my fellow man.

Even wild animals hardly kill each other unprovoked.

Those that killed those youths deserve slow 'death from a thousand cut'.

Most of u haven't heard of it before but I'd explain.

'Death by a thousand cut ' is an ancient death penalty punishment for people.

Cutting off a murderers head or killing them using a gun is being TOO MERCIFUL. They won't feel any pains for the crime they committed. That's why d thousand cut method was invented.

First, the persons eyes would be plucked out so that he won't even see what's happening.

His ears would be cut.

Followed by His nose, fingers, tongue, toes, penis,etc.

It'd be done gradually and can last for 3days to a week till the person finally dies out of pains (or starvation because he won't be given any food).

Anyway, I'm just speaking out of anger.

Truly, no one deserves death.

Not the holy.
Not the sinful.

We all deserve mercy and a right to life.

Even when u are writing a formal essay , ebook, sales page, etc, making a mistake isn't the end of d road. You are not supposed to get a death penalty.

Rather, simple premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Turnitin, etc can help u easily get back on track.

And I've been contributing to humanity by selling some for as low as 3k.

And I still deliberately made lives happier by dropping my contact details in my Nairaland profile.

Of course, u can reach out to me right now if u wish.

God bless President Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless me

(1) (Reply)

What I Did For The Area Boys Before I Bought My Tokunboh Car. / How To Track Someone That Defrauded You using Offratrack / It Was Mistake To Have Sexual Intercourse With My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.